Author Topic: Senator Feinstein Attacks Fed Judge Nominee’s Faith: ‘The Dogma Lives Deep Within You’ [Video]  (Read 767 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

By 100% FED Up
Sep 6, 2017

Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein told a federal judicial nominee on Wednesday that reading her past speeches revealed how the Catholic “dogma lives loudly” within her. We kid you not! She was downright nasty to Notre Dame Law School Professor Amy Coney Barrett:

Senator Feinstein is a ranking member on the Judiciary Committee. She got really nasty during a confirmation hearing for  Barrett:

“When you read your speeches, the conclusion one draws is that the dogma lives loudly within you, and that’s of concern when you come to big issues that large numbers of people have fought for, for years in this country.”

Barrett had already stated at the beginning of the hearing that it is “never appropriate for a judge to apply their personal convictions, whether it derives from faith or personal conviction.”

This line of questioning is disturbing and isn’t the first time recently that a Senator has berated a nominee for his religion:

http://100percentfedup.com/senator-feinstein-attacks-fed-judge-nominees-faith-dogma-lives-deep-within-video/

The irony of all this is that it seems like Jews are the ones most concerned about a person's 'faith'. Feinstein, Franken, Sander, et al, they all seem to be obsessed with the religion of a nominee.

Isn't that interesting. Jews have evolved from being persecuted, to being the persecutor. Well, that is if you are Christian, of course.

I would think that the Jews in Congress would be the very last people to bring up religion as a disqualifying factor. I guess I was wrong.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I looked at the video and it appears to me that the "dogma" Feinstein is referring to is constitutionalism, not Christianity.  I especially did not like the anti-Semitic tone of the article, suggesting that Feinstein is anti-Christian because she is Jewish.  I think the right needs to extract this kind of thinking from its realm.  I am not a hater of the alt-right, but there are anti-Semitic and white supremacist elements in the alt-right, and that makes it easy for the left to paint us all as Nazis.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Alexandra DeSanctis September 6, 2017 5:40 PM

@xan_desanctis

This afternoon, during a confirmation hearing for 7th Circuit Court of Appeals nominee Amy Coney Barrett, Democratic senator Dianne Feinstein attacked the nominee for her Roman Catholic faith.

Barrett is a law professor at the University of Notre Dame who has written about the role of religion in public life and delivered academic lectures to Christian legal groups. Drawing on some of these materials, Feinstein launched a thinly veiled attack on Barrett’s Catholic faith, asserting that her religious views will prevent her from judging fairly.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/451137/dianne-feinstein-amy-coney-barrett-senator-attacks-catholic-judicial-nominee
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

You have got to be kidding me. 

Offline endicom

I looked at the video and it appears to me that the "dogma" Feinstein is referring to is constitutionalism, not Christianity.

Is that somehow better?

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I looked at the video and it appears to me that the "dogma" Feinstein is referring to is constitutionalism, not Christianity.

She was referring to both.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Here's another one.

WATCH: Feinstein Attacks Catholic Judicial Nominee: 'The Dogma Lives Loudly Within You'
http://www.dailywire.com/news/20726/watch-feinstein-attacks-catholic-judicial-nominee-hank-berrien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Would she have said the same to a Jew?
Or to a... muslim?