Author Topic: White House spokeswoman: Having kids prepared me for dealing with reporters  (Read 452 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

White House spokeswoman: Having kids prepared me for dealing with reporters
The Hill, Sep 6, 2017

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Wednesday that raising her children has helped prepare her for dealing with journalists.

"They perfectly prepared me to deal with the White House press corps," she said on ABC's "The View." "I get to answer the same question all day long, and I've gotten pretty good at saying 'no.' So, I think my kids have been a perfect foundation for my job."

In July, Sanders, who previously served as President Trump's deputy press secretary, became the first mother to hold the position after former press secretary Sean Spicer resigned.

She has three children — a five-year-old, a three-year-old and a two-year-old.

Sanders said Wednesday that, because her children keep her awake "24/7," she's constantly poised to respond to reporters' questions at any time of day.

"I'm already up. As a parent, you're up 24/7 a day," she said. "So it's an easy transition."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/349468-white-house-spokesperson-says-having-kids-prepared-her-for-dealing

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: White House spokeswoman: Having kids prepared me for dealing with reporters
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 01:28:40 pm »
Hoping a couple of "time-outs" are coming ....   ^-^

Sarah's terrific. 

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: White House spokeswoman: Having kids prepared me for dealing with reporters
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 07:46:34 pm »
Nice subtle jab at the pro-abortion feminists.
The Republic is lost.