Author Topic: Microsoft says it will defend its 39 “dreamers” in court if the government tries to deport them  (Read 596 times)

rangerrebew

Microsoft says it will defend its 39 “dreamers” in court if the government tries to deport them

By Hamza Hendawi | The Associated Press
September 5, 2017 at 10:37 pm

After the Trump administration announced Tuesday that it would begin to unwind an Obama-era program that shields younger undocumented immigrants from deportation, Microsoft vowed to defend its workers in court.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/09/05/microsoft-will-defend-dreamers-daca-donald-trump/

Offline bolobaby

Silly Microsoft. It's not that they will be deported - it's that you will be fined massively for having illegal aliens on your payroll.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hey Microsoft, if you are really committed to these dreamers why don't you have them return to their countries of origin and have them apply to enter legally? It's not like Microsoft can't afford to support them with cash and legal assistance until they can legally enter America.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Hmph, I may have to take a second look at Linux...

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Like Dan Bongino said, "The whole deportation thing is just another arrow in the quiver of the lefts endless scare-mongering." He pointed out that it is largely unheard of for the government to deport peaceful, hard-working, non-violent productive illegal immigrants. The only types of illegal immigrants ICE generally goes for are those who blatantly flout the law (such as morons who go around bragging to everyone on social media and T.V. that they are illegal immigrants) or who otherwise skyline themselves so that the Feds have no choice but to kick them out.

What bothers most who want to tighten up immigration is that the Open Borders nuts are making the nation less safe and virtually erasing our borders out of some mindless, psychotic, leftist self-destructive guilt-reflex. 
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 06:49:17 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)