Author Topic: Cher Is Going To Let Illegal Aliens Live In Her Mansion To Protect Them From Trump  (Read 895 times)

rangerrebew

Cher Is Going To Let Illegal Aliens Live In Her Mansion To Protect Them From Trump

September 6, 2017| by Brian Anderson

When president Trump announced he was ending Obama’s unconstitutional amnesty program DACA, liberals predictably freaked out. None however lost it as bad as past-her-prime pain-in-the-ass Cher. The has-been singer claims she is going to house illegal aliens in her mansion to protect them from Trump or something. On top of that, she is imploring her liberal celebrity friends to do the same thing. Clearly she doesn’t understand quite how much liberal elitists hate being around poor people or how their generosity only extends to them giving other people shit for not be generous.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/cher-is-going-to-let-illegal-aliens-live-in-her-mansion-to-protect-them-from-trump

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
They can sit around the pool all day listening to "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves". Her celebrity friends can come over and take selfies with them...

---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Millee

Help yourself to anything that catches your eyes.  She only wants to help!  :whistle:

Offline ConstitutionRose

I won't hold my breath, but I would really like to see this happen.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Knock yourself out, Cher.  I think you're bluffing, unless you are referring to your household staff.

I may be jaded, but I think Chere's going to be upset when the MS-13 bunch show up and they have more tats than her.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline thackney

They can sit around the pool all day listening to "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves". Her celebrity friends can come over and take selfies with them...

I suspect the ones she keeps inside will be cleaning, mopping, scrubbing toilets...
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I suspect the ones she keeps inside will be cleaning, mopping, scrubbing toilets...
So you're saying that not only will Cher give them a place to live, but also training of valuable skills for the job market?