Author Topic: Helping the kneady! Pizza Hut staff use kayaks to brave chest-high waters to deliver free pies to devastated families in Hurricane Harvey  (Read 294 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Mail
By Daniel Roth For Dailymail.com
PUBLISHED: 19:53 EDT, 31 August 2017 | UPDATED: 01:08 EDT, 1 September 2017

Staff from a Pizza Hut chain in Texas are braving floodwaters to make very special deliveries to families affected by Hurricane Harvey as the state's Gulf Coast continues to reel from the devastating storm.

Shayda Habib, regional manager of Pizza Hut in Sugar Land, told NBC Houston affiliate KPRC  that after hearing families in her community were trapped in their homes, she decided to take action and help those struggling in the aftermath of the hurricane by delivering free pies.

'When I heard there were families in need, I knew we needed to act fast,' Habib told the station. 'I called my husband and asked him to gather up kayaks and meet me at the restaurant.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4842476/Manager-Pizza-Hut-Texas-uses-kiyaks-deliver-pizza.html#ixzz4rQCxltq0
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.