Author Topic: Rush: Don’t Believe a Thing the Media Says About Trump  (Read 532 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Don’t Believe a Thing the Media Says About Trump
« on: August 30, 2017, 06:02:55 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/08/30/dont-believe-a-thing-the-media-says-about-trump/

Don’t Believe a Thing the Media Says About Trump

Aug 30, 2017

RUSH: We’ve got a couple stories today which document media behavior. This is unprecedented. I don’t think in my lifetime I have ever — and I’ve lived through the hatred of Richard Nixon and the hatred of Ronaldus Magnus and the hatred of George W. Bush. I have never seen this. I have never seen the out-and-out lying, knowing lying, the purposeful lying, mass lying that has been the namesake of the Drive-By Media since the election.

A lot of people have been documenting a whole lot of things the media’s been saying and comparing them to what Trump actually said. How many of you think Trump said that there were nice people, some fine people in the Alt-Right and Antifa? Do you know he never said it? He never said it. He never said any of the things that have been reported and rereported and recycled, literally things made up out of whole cloth.

It would really be wise for all of you to not believe a thing anybody in the media says about Donald Trump if it is the slightest bit critical. What they’re on today is, “Trump doesn’t care. Trump doesn’t care about people. Trump doesn’t love people. Trump doesn’t have empathy.” They’re just making it up. There isn’t any evidence. Trump has not been aloof. He has not been off-putting. They’re just making it up. They are literally making it up as they go.

They are making it up according to the stereotypes they have established that are supposedly attached to Republicans or conservatives, right-wingers or whatever. They’re just making it up. And I don’t know how this is dealt with. Trump, in his speech, in his Phoenix rally, tried to deal with it for 30 minutes. He ran through, he had it written down in front of him. “Here’s what I said,” and he castigated CNN and the New York Times, and he was dead right. He was a thousand percent right in what he said.

And look how they treated that? They of course, “This man is insane. This man is unfit for office. This man is unhinged. This man is delusion.” It’s the media that’s insane. It’s media that’s deranged. It’s the media that’s unhinged, and it’s the media that is just out-and-out lying. They’re not even trying to be subtle about it and they’re not trying to be trickery about it and using any trickery or any deception. They’re just blatant in-your-face lying, and they are counting on the fact that most people are not gonna know and are not gonna find out.

They’re not even being subtle. They’re not even trimming things around the edges. They are just bold-faced making it up, in case after case after case, particularly Trump’s comments after Charlottesville. There’s also a great piece today in The Federalist. These are all long pieces. I mean, they print out to 15 pages. I can’t go through all of it. But there is a tremendous summary at TheFederalist.com on how there is to this day not a single shred of evidence that there was any collusion between Trump or anybody on his team with the Russians having to do with the election in 2016.

To this day, there is not a shred of evidence. There’s another story that points out the intel community inside the Beltway, deep state, whatever you want to call it. If you disagree with them, no matter who you are, you are immediately tagged as a conspiracy theorist. The intel community is demanding 100 percent fealty. And if anybody strays, if anybody doesn’t believe, then the intel community launches into them, via the media, with the ongoing effort to slander or discredit, you know, any number of things. There isn’t any evidence for. There’s no evidence yet whatsoever.

And it’s gonna come back as soon as the hurricane story winds down, which it will at some point when the Drive-Bys figure that they have maximized whatever they can get out of this story. They talk about Trump has no empathy. They talk about Trump doesn’t care. Who’s using who here? What does the media do when a disaster comes along? Who uses who here, and for what end, for what purpose? So when they’re through with this, when they think they’ve gotten as much out of this as they can for whatever purpose.

But I guarantee you it’s not gonna be patriotic, it’s not gonna oriented toward making America great or making America look great. The focus on Houston’s gonna be what’s wrong with Trump, what’s wrong with America, what’s wrong with charities, what’s wrong with this, why didn’t people believe climate change. It’s gonna be nothing but a negative charter. They’ll eventually get tired of it, they’re gonna get back to this Russia business.

But I’m not kidding you.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I’ll tell you what I actually think. There’s a lot of hope here, I will admit. But I think that the media is setting itself up, as are many groups on the left, for a backlash that they’re not gonna see coming.

What I mean by this, there’s already growing fatigue with everybody under the sun being a racist. I mean, it’s more than growing fatigue. There is genuine repulsive anger. People are fed up with it. And I’m talking about people who are not accused of it. I’m talking about average, ordinary Americans watching the news, listening to everybody in the world be called a racist or a neo-Nazi or a white supremacist, they’re fed up with it. The point is they’re not believing it.

Not that a backlash is gonna stop them. See, that’s the thing. Nothing that happens is gonna stop the media from doing what they do. So they’re always gonna have some degree of effectiveness because there’s always gonna be a certain percentage of the population which, for whatever reason, is gonna believe everything they see, read, or hear in the media. But it’s gotten to the point here that more and more people are questioning it. More and more people are beginning to have problems with it because it’s just every day. It’s Trump did this, Trump’s doing this, Trump’s horrible here, Trump’s horrible there, Trump doesn’t care about people.

At some point, even if you hate Trump, you run out of your ability to soak it all up and believe it. People who hate Trump will have a lot bigger reservoir for it than people who are ambivalent. And people who like Trump are gonna have no patience for it whatsoever. And the number of people that like Trump is not shrinking, contrary to what the Drive-Bys would like you to believe.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34