Author Topic: Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio  (Read 3378 times)

Wingnut

Re: Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2017, 01:23:04 am »

Offline RoosGirl

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2017, 01:24:07 am »
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/348066-phoenix-mayor-rips-trump-pardoning-arpaio-a-slap-in-the-face

Phoenix mayor rips Trump: Pardoning Arpaio 'a slap in the face'

Stick it in your ear Mr. Mayor!  Go suck a lemon!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fantom

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2017, 01:24:15 am »

I'm not allowed to give Trump an accolade or thumbs up according to his posse of rabid followers. 

But I like the pardon.

:beer:  It is good.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2017, 01:24:30 am »
were you wearing a pink with black stripes ensemble?
Har!

No, I was wearing a set of Delegate credentials at a convention, and I was hurrying to a floor vote at the time.  Poor guy got in my way.   I didn't know until later when somebody told me "You just kicked Sheriff Joe n the shins!"  He apologized, so did I.  He was a really good sport about it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2017, 01:24:48 am »
President Trump timed this pardon just before a Hurricane lands on TX, to bury the news as much as possible.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2017, 01:25:18 am »
Must have been a B***H slap then.

Heh.... I like the way you think...this time.  :thud:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2017, 01:27:16 am »
President Trump timed this pardon just before a Hurricane lands on TX, to bury the news as much as possible.

Gee ... it's a good thing Trump ordered that hurricane!   :silly:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2017, 01:27:39 am »

True.  He knew the Hurricane was coming when he brought it up before Tuesday.   *****rollingeyes*****  The man plays multi-dimensional chess.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2017, 01:30:38 am »
Heh.... I like the way you think...this time.  :thud:

I'll take whatever accolades that are presented behind me....

Offline Fantom

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2017, 01:34:20 am »

Brilliant if you ask me. How many tens of thousands of regressive liberals are looking skyward in Texas right now ..mouths agape...and drowning at President Trumps pardon of a Patriot?

Now only if Harvey will move over Austin..... ...hmmnnn "Harvey"  , "Austin"...regressive's dying..an auspicious omen.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2017, 01:41:18 am »
Brilliant if you ask me. How many tens of thousands of regressive liberals are looking skyward in Texas right now ..mouths agape...and drowning at President Trumps pardon of a Patriot?

Now only if Harvey will move over Austin..... ...hmmnnn "Harvey"  , "Austin"...regressive's dying..an auspicious omen.

Austin will get their share of Harvey.
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2017, 01:41:56 am »

The Press will have to decide if  24/7 coverage of a cat 5 'cane is worth interrupting to blast Trump for Sheriff Joe's Pardon.  They must be apoplectic!   

Trump is a timing genius!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2017, 01:45:32 am »
YESSSSSSSS!

Yep, score on for Trump and the Sheriff.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2017, 01:46:57 am »

I've seen some weird theories on here but you may have the record.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2017, 01:49:24 am »
I've seen some weird theories on here but you may have the record.

Give it time.  This is just starting.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2017, 01:51:44 am »

Terrific post!! A masterful move, worthy of a Borgia. Maybe (hopefully) DJT et has been reading Machiavelli's "Prince" and we will see more of this sort of excellent political performance.

Copies of alinsky's Rules for Radicals should also be distributed to every member of the WH advisory staff, just so they understand exactly what they are up against.

Mark Levin is recovring from back surgergy tonight. I would imagine that this would be a fairly wonderful thing to raise his spirits.

Imagine going to sleep after a dose of pain medication and waking up in the morning to the news that our brave, loyal Joe is no longer a f***ing criminal. That should also do much to soften the blow of the loss of Dr. Gorka (without question the worst decision of the DJT administration to date, as far as I am concerned).

I think I'll go out and slash some 'Crats tires tomorrow in his honor and do some racial profiling while I am on armed patrol.

Also, major kudos to Fantom for using the term "regressive" to describe leftists. Bravo, sieur!!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 01:55:58 am by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2017, 01:53:43 am »
Hahaha - screw you libs. Stuff it down their throats and wash it down with a baseball bat.

"Wash it down with a baseball bat" .... I love it!  (And I'm so stealing it   :laugh: )

@Free Vulcan

Wingnut

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2017, 01:55:39 am »
Give it time.  This is just starting.

:dx1:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2017, 01:57:58 am »

Good plan.

debrawiest

« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2017, 02:02:28 am »
Well done, Mr. President.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2017, 02:04:37 am »
Good plan.

See?  Yet something else happens and I'm stuck here in the middle...kicking the poor guy.
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2017, 02:07:23 am »
See?  Yet something else happens and I'm stuck here in the middle...kicking the poor guy.

Stepping, kicking. Fleet of foot yes you are.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2017, 02:08:08 am »
   Mueller has yet to investigate whether Trump caused Harvey to cover this Pardon, it's way to early to Speculate OR Celebrate.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2017, 02:09:39 am »
   Mueller has yet to investigate whether Trump caused Harvey to cover this Pardon, it's way to early to Speculate OR Celebrate.

Hater!