Author Topic: Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio  (Read 3385 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio
« on: August 26, 2017, 12:14:46 am »
Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump has pardoned controversial sheriff Joe Arpaio of his conviction for criminal contempt, the White House said Friday night.

CNN reported Wednesday that the White House had prepared the papers for Trump's final decision.
Arpaio, who was a sheriff in Maricopa County, Arizona, was found guilty of criminal contempt last month for disregarding a court order in a racial profiling case. His sentencing was scheduled for October 5.

"Not only did (Arpaio) abdicate responsibility, he announced to the world and to his subordinates that he was going to continue business as usual no matter who said otherwise," wrote US District Judge Susan Bolton in the July 31 order.
Trump indicated he would pardon Arpaio at a rally in Phoenix, Arizona, on Tuesday: "I won't do it tonight because I don't want to cause any controversy."
"I'll make a prediction," Trump said, adding, "I think he's going to be just fine."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/25/politics/sheriff-joe-arpaio-donald-trump-pardon/index.html?adkey=bn
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline dfwgator

Re: Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 12:17:02 am »
YESSSSSSSS!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 12:22:02 am »
 :thumbsup3: :thumbsup3: :thumbsup3:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 12:24:17 am »
Booya!

Suck on that Obama!
Suck on that Holder!

But on the other hand, seriously, had Hillary won instead of Trump, Arpaio would be looking at 25 to life.

Thank God for Trump.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 12:26:20 am »
No Kidding?  Really.   Thank Gawd it was Friday!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2017, 12:29:18 am »
I'm not allowed to give Trump an accolade or thumbs up according to his posse of rabid followers. 

But I like the pardon.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2017, 12:30:41 am »
Excellent move by President Trump!  :patriot:  :patriot:  :patriot:  :patriot:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Wingnut

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2017, 12:34:21 am »
I'm not allowed to give Trump an accolade or thumbs up according to his posse of rabid followers. 

You are like the MSN, They don't know whether they are shot, f*cked, powder-burned or snakebit.  What a great day!

« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 12:34:52 am by Wingnut »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2017, 12:37:43 am »
Great news!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online corbe

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2017, 12:42:25 am »
   Arpaio was on the Trump Train early, being the Immigration Hawk that he is, and richly deserves this.
   Again, President Trump,  Thank You.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2017, 12:44:20 am »
Well done.  My Sheriff for 24 years.  Local story for me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2017, 12:46:00 am »

But I like the pardon.

Oh, go ahead.  I'll bite them if they complain.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2017, 12:53:07 am »

But I like the pardon.

Like that would stop you.  :laugh:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2017, 12:55:41 am »
Good!

Online corbe

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2017, 12:56:21 am »
    @bigheadfred we finally discovered something that @INVAR is not so opinionated on, I'm shocked to be honest with ya.....
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2017, 12:58:15 am »
Like that would stop you.
I like to always point out that the rabid devotees of Trump demand total obeisance and still cannot help themselves when it comes to insisting they do not want our support unless it is total.

Giving a thumbs up when he serves Conservative and right principles is something they do not want from us - because depicting us as obstructionists serves their quest for vengeance much better.

But good on him for doing the right thing after a witch hunt and burning by a corrupt court system doing the bidding of the SJWs of the Soros payroll.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2017, 12:59:42 am »
Hahaha - screw you libs. Stuff it down their throats and wash it down with a baseball bat.
The Republic is lost.

Online corbe

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2017, 01:02:18 am »
I like to always point out that the rabid devotees of Trump demand total obeisance and still cannot help themselves when it comes to insisting they do not want our support unless it is total.

Giving a thumbs up when he serves Conservative and right principles is something they do not want from us - because depicting us as obstructionists serves their quest for vengeance much better.

But good on him for doing the right thing after a witch hunt and burning by a corrupt court system doing the bidding of the SJWs of the Soros payroll.

The more reason to do it, it pisses them off.

Wingnut

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2017, 01:02:21 am »

It pains you so badly..  But you must Let it go.   :silly: :silly:

Oceander

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2017, 01:04:24 am »
We shall see.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2017, 01:05:07 am »
I kicked Joe in the shins once....
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2017, 01:05:11 am »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2017, 01:19:26 am »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2017, 01:20:56 am »
I kicked Joe in the shins once....

were you wearing a pink with black stripes ensemble?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2017, 01:21:33 am »
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/348066-phoenix-mayor-rips-trump-pardoning-arpaio-a-slap-in-the-face

Phoenix mayor rips Trump: Pardoning Arpaio 'a slap in the face'

Good.  This is driving the libs absolutely nutz.
I will NOT comply.