Author Topic: Average Transgender Soldier Unable To Deploy For 238 Days  (Read 559 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Average Transgender Soldier Unable To Deploy For 238 Days
« on: August 25, 2017, 06:42:58 pm »
freebeacon

Elizabeth Harrington 
August 24, 2017 1:20 pm

[excerpt]

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/average-transgender-soldier-unable-deploy-238-days/

The average transgender soldier will spend 238 days recovering from sex change surgeries and unavailable to deploy, according to an Obama administration study.

The Trump administration's transgender ban places deployability as a determining factor into whether to admit transgender individuals into the military. The White House outlined guidelines to implement the ban within six months in a memo to Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, the Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday.

The ability to be deployed to war zones or bases around the world is an issue for transgender soldiers who undergo taxpayer-funded sex change operations, according to a study by the RAND Corporation.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Average Transgender Soldier Unable To Deploy For 238 Days
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 06:50:16 pm »
Yet another reason to put the ban back in place. 

That is almost the entirety of a 9 month (274 days) combat deployment in the Army right now.

What would be the point of sending them down range for only 36 days?

What you'd see happening is when a brigade gets put on orders for deployment...people suddenly deciding they needed their transition surgery and *poof* no deployment.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 06:57:51 pm »
If I were in harness in harm's way, I wouldn't want anyone with a 41% probability of a Suicide Attempt covering my back or anyone else on my team's back.

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 07:04:15 pm »
Its obvious that the Obama policy was just a roundabout way to get taxpayers to fund transgender surgery, as its pretty clear anyone undergoing the procedure would've been worthless to the military anyway.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 07:21:24 pm »
Its obvious that the Obama policy was just a roundabout way to get taxpayers to fund transgender surgery, as its pretty clear anyone undergoing the procedure would've been worthless to the military anyway.

He was also using it as a means in which to try and break us.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!