Author Topic: President Obama, Where Are You?  (Read 539 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Obama, Where Are You?
« on: August 25, 2017, 06:11:33 pm »
President Obama, Where Are You?

By CAROLINE RANDALL WILLIAMSAUG. 24, 2017

NASHVILLE — President Obama, now is the time to start talking.

I appreciate the instinct to hold back, to follow the keep-quiet-about-the-new-guy tradition of former presidents. But these are not traditional times. They are unprecedented, and frankly, unpresidential.

You deserve a break, but we are out here in this handbasket. There has been a press secretary hiding among bushes, an F.B.I. director who learned from television reports that he had been fired and Russians laughing in the Oval Office. Something called “the Mooch” happened for about 10 days, and back in May a man body slammed a reporter and then got elected to Congress.

Days ago, a tiki torch maker had to issue a serious political statement disavowing white supremacists. Somehow this is happening in The New York Times, not The Onion. All of which gives me the hopeful audacity to beg you once more unto the breach, to help unpack this madness.

more
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/24/opinion/obama-trump-charlottesville-moral.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: President Obama, Where Are You?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 06:35:56 pm »
Hopefully, far, far, away.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 06:54:42 pm »
What a f**king crybaby.  Obama is a large part of the reason why we now have Trump. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 06:57:50 pm »
That made me dizzy. It appears to be some kind of six grade level whine about the fact that Obama is no longer President. It certainly is an expression of deep stress.

"Just because we're grown doesn't mean we don't need to hear from the man who brought us up." [conclusion statement]

How about:

The fact the we are now adults does not abrogate our desire to maintain a connection with the man who inspired us to achieve throughout our childhood.

But she has defined the Democrat Party's current predicament.
Caroline - "Obama where are you?"
Hillary - "What Happened?"

The Liberals are in a state of total confusion that they are no longer in the seat of power. And it is confusing the hell out of them.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 06:58:36 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.