Author Topic: Dem Rep: Some Dems Want To Abandon Blue-Collar Voters [VIDEO]  (Read 591 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Democratic representative Brendan Boyle revealed Monday that some Democrats want to completely abandon blue-collar voters.

“There is an element within the movement left that believes that we should just be the party of well-educated whites and racial minorities and leave blue collar swaths behind,” Boyle explained on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

“I fully 100 percent reject that view,” Boyle made clear. Earlier in the interview, Boyle said that he is from a blue-collar background and was the first in his family to go to college.

“These are places we would be foolish to write off because Barack Obama carried them twice,” Boyle said of blue-collar regions that went for Trump in 2016. “They want for John Kerry, they went for Al Gore. So anyone who says we should kinda turn the page and reject those voters, first of all I think it’s wrong to begin with, and second it’s not in our political interest.”

Read more at: http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/21/dem-rep-some-dems-want-to-abandon-blue-collar-voters-video/
The Republic is lost.

Wingnut

Re: Dem Rep: Some Dems Want To Abandon Blue-Collar Voters [VIDEO]
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 08:58:26 pm »
They don't represent blue color workers values.  They represent Ilegales, Dreamers, Moslems, antifa and Occupy values..  You know the new face of the democrat party.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 09:01:10 pm »
They don't represent blue color workers values.  They represent Ilegales, Dreamers, Moslems, antifa and Occupy values..  You know the new face of the democrat party.

They are now pretty much the party of super rich globalist control freak d-bags, and minorities for menial labor and voting blocks, plus the feral arm for Antifa type riots.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 09:01:55 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 09:08:19 pm »
They are now pretty much the party of super rich globalist control freak d-bags, and minorities for menial labor and voting blocks, plus the feral arm for Antifa type riots.

They found their replacement for the enforcement Arm of the Party.  The KKK lost it's luster.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 01:36:06 am »
"Dem Rep: Some Dems Want To Abandon Blue-Collar Voters"

Good!
More than good!
GREAT!

I encourage the democrat/communists to keep moving in the direction they're going.
If anything, speed it up, pick up the pace!

Who here would wish otherwise?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 07:12:46 am »
"Dem Rep: Some Dems Want To Abandon Blue-Collar Voters"

Good!
More than good!
GREAT!

I encourage the democrat/communists to keep moving in the direction they're going.
If anything, speed it up, pick up the pace!

Who here would wish otherwise?
Pretty obvious the UMW rank and file were teed off in coal country by the Dems' "War on Coal". Not everyone wants to go into IT, and some can't.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 01:12:29 pm »
The DNC made it clear this was their strategy during the 2012 and 2014 election cycles.  I believe some Dem advisor to Big Ears even penned an article about it.

No surprise though...the Dems long ago stopped caring about or representing Americans.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2017, 01:26:20 pm »
The DNC made it clear this was their strategy during the 2012 and 2014 election cycles.  I believe some Dem advisor to Big Ears even penned an article about it.

No surprise though...the Dems long ago stopped caring about or representing Americans.
Well, blue collar workers, anyway. They have the nonworkers for a voting bloc, now.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2017, 01:59:31 pm »
Well, blue collar workers, anyway. They have the nonworkers for a voting bloc, now.

Non workers and non citizens...the new faces of the Democrat Party.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2017, 05:12:33 pm »

Isn't that the worst kind of elitism?  Blue collar workers are salt of the earth people.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2017, 07:03:15 pm »
Isn't that the worst kind of elitism?  Blue collar workers are salt of the earth people.
Yep.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2017, 07:06:04 pm »

Welcome to the globalist party. Super-rich, cheap labor, welfare voting blocks, and some radical SJW shock troops for any opposition till they got a dictatorship.

Middle class? Not in the pie chart.
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2017, 07:06:30 pm »

If the GOP can cement their hold on the blue-collar vote, Democrats will never be able to win a National election.    The Union leadership will fight it kicking and screaming, but they can't control the wishes of the rank-and-file.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2017, 08:12:52 pm »
All of them, or just the living ones?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.