Author Topic: AMAZING: President Donald Trump Witnesses the Solar Eclipse From the White House  (Read 2246 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Sounds like it was quite a party.   ^-^

Offline endicom

"We gotta do something about these birds, Melania."

Offline bolobaby

Wait... Trump did something millions of us did today and it's AMAZING?

You gotta be a real sycophant to come up with this crap.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

I hope you're not aiming this snark at me @bolobaby

Offline RoosGirl

Offline bolobaby

I hope you're not aiming this snark at me @bolobaby

Not in this case. I see it is the over-the-top youtube title. But don't worry - we already know what a Trump sycophant you are, with or without my snark being aimed at you.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Where's the amazing part? Did they leave it on the cutting room floor?

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
AMAZING: President Donald Trump Witnesses the Solar Eclipse From the White House
YouTube, Aug 21, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06-ZlBYEnRQ&feature=youtu.be&t=2m42s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06-ZlBYEnRQ&feature=youtu.be&t=2m42s

With all Trump's money he could only afford those free cheap fast food eclipse glasses?  I am shocked.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
With all Trump's money he could only afford those free cheap fast food eclipse glasses?  I am shocked.
Come on, be fair, if Barry and  Company were still in the house you would have seen them and a bunch of hollyweirdos wearing custom designer shades paid for by the taxpayer.

Offline corbe

Shit, yall are a tough crowd.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline anubias

I read elsewhere that Trump pulled off his solar glasses then looked up at the sun for a bit with bare naked eyes.  This was an Eclipse 2017 article that could not pass up on a chance to belittle Trump.

It is getting old.   Very old.

Offline montanajoe

I read elsewhere that Trump pulled off his solar glasses then looked up at the sun for a bit with bare naked eyes.  This was an Eclipse 2017 article that could not pass up on a chance to belittle Trump.

It is getting old.   Very old.

Makes sense to me. He was  undouboutably taking a moment to comiserate with the other orange god who had been eclipsed...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Makes sense to me. He was  undouboutably taking a moment to comiserate with the other orange god who had been eclipsed...

Wow.  After this post I had to double check to see if Reagan was still part of TBR masthead.  If really never ends.   **nononono*

Here's a hint @montanajoe ... when throwing snark, it pays to double check your spelling.

Offline GtHawk

Wow.  After this post I had to double check to see if Reagan was still part of TBR masthead.  If really never ends.   **nononono*

Here's a hint @montanajoe ... when throwing snark, it pays to double check your spelling.
It never really ends? What the victimhood? What I see is an awful lot of shots at a riduclous headline, not Trump.

Offline RoosGirl

It never really ends? What the victimhood? What I see is an awful lot of shots at a riduclous headline, not Trump.

Because pointing out speeling errors is so much easier than recognizing AMAZINGly ridiculous headlines.

PS  You speelled ridiculous wrong. :)

Really @GtHawk   Where do you see the headline referring to the POTUS as an orange god?

Nice spin ... but not good enough.

Because pointing out speeling errors is so much easier than recognizing AMAZINGly ridiculous headlines.

PS  You speelled ridiculous wrong. :) 

If someone is going to spew the liberal "orange god"  :bs: misspellings do not add to credibility.  In fact, snark demands, at the least, perfect spelling.

Consider this a friendly reminder @RoosGirl   ^-^

Offline GtHawk

Really @GtHawk   Where do you see the headline referring to the POTUS as an orange god?

Nice spin ... but not good enough.
I'm not spinning anything, and if you really didn't expect snark posting a story with a headline like that...........no you're anything but ignorant, I would never think that, so what it leaves me with is that instead of finding an article with an intelligent title you chose to post this knowing it would generate responses you could be offended by. Congrats!  :beer:

Offline RoosGirl

If someone is going to spew the liberal "orange god"  :bs: misspellings do not add to credibility.  In fact, snark demands, at the least, perfect spelling.

Consider this a friendly reminder @RoosGirl   ^-^

Oh yes, if only that one word had been spelled correctly...    *****rollingeyes*****

Offline RoosGirl

I'm not spinning anything, and if you really didn't expect snark posting a story with a headline like that...........no you're anything but ignorant, I would never think that, so what it leaves me with is that instead of finding an article with an intelligent title you chose to post this knowing it would generate responses you could be offended by. Congrats!  :beer:

Bingo!  AMAZINGly she doesn't know everyone can see through the nonsense.

Offline GtHawk

Bingo!  AMAZINGly she doesn't know everyone can see through the nonsense.
Personally I think there are those on the site that really really enjoy stiring the pot and I'm not gonna point at Ever's or Never's, I know that when I see something that virtually begs for snark I sometimes fail to use self restraint, and sometimes, well it's just to much fun to give in.

Offline montanajoe

Oh yes, if only that one word had been spelled correctly...    *****rollingeyes*****

Actually the spelling "error" was deliberate.... :whistle:

Offline RoosGirl

Personally I think there are those on the site that really really enjoy stiring the pot and I'm not gonna point at Ever's or Never's, I know that when I see something that virtually begs for snark I sometimes fail to use self restraint, and sometimes, well it's just to much fun to give in.

Completely agree and I'm right there with you.