Author Topic: BREAKING>>>Injuries as van hits crowds in Barcelona  (Read 1946 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: BREAKING>>>Injuries as van hits crowds in Barcelona
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2017, 10:06:29 am »
The Moroccan who stole his brother’s identity to terrorize Spain
The 18-year-old Moroccan suspect, Moussa Oukabir, stole his 28-year-old brother's identity to rent the van used in the attack. (Supplied)
Kamal Kobeissi, Al Arabiya English Friday, 18 August 2017

Barcelona terror attack investigators have been scampering to identify the Las Ramblas attacker until dawn today and have ended up finding near certain information about an 18-year-old Moroccan named Moussa Oukabir.

According to information received by AlArabiya.net, Moussa Oukabir stole the identity of his brother, Driss, aged 28, and used it to rent the van that ploughed through pedestrians at Las Ramblas yesterday afternoon.

More: https://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/world/2017/08/18/The-Moroccan-who-stole-his-brother-s-identity-to-terrorize-Spain-.html

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2017, 02:17:14 pm »
Fox is reporting that an American is one of the casualties from the initial Barcelona attack yesterday.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2017, 02:23:42 pm »
Fox is reporting that an American is one of the casualties from the initial Barcelona attack yesterday.

Popular tourist area.  Probably quite a few non-Spaniards among them.  When I've traveled abroad, I see the customary places, but never go with tour groups at peak times. 
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 02:26:09 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2017, 02:36:30 pm »
Popular tourist area.  Probably quite a few non-Spaniards among them.  When I've traveled abroad, I see the customary places, but never go with tour groups at peak times.

When I was there six weeks ago, the thought of something like this happening was always in the back of my mind.

Online goatprairie

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2017, 03:07:14 pm »
When I was there six weeks ago, the thought of something like this happening was always in the back of my mind.
The wife and I were in London two months ago, and the thought of a terror attack was always in the back of our minds.  There's really not a lot people can do to stop the possibility....that is short of expelling all the Muslims. Many of the streets of London in the tourists areas are crowded. It would be easy for a jihadi to get in a car somewhere in the city and mow people down. Of course, the big news at the time was about the fire that killed all those people in the apartment building. That's about all they talked about on the news in England every day we were there, about four weeks.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2017, 03:16:45 pm »
Nigel Farage was on Tucker Carlson, Fox, rather than another thread, excerpts:

Nigel Farage blames EU leaders for continued ISIS terror in Europe
Published August 17, 2017
Fox News

Former U.K. Independence Party leader and Brexit advocate Nigel Farage told Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Thursday that the Islamic State continues its terror attacks in Europe because leaders take no action and do little more than stand in solidarity.

“And not once do we ever hear a single leader in Europe offer any policy solutions whatsoever,”
he told Tucker Carlson. “They are still in denial because they are so embarrassed by the fact that they have caused this.”

...  In the last year, Paris, London, Stockholm, Berlin, and Nice have faced terror attacks by vehicles.

“There is a direct link and relationship between the number of people you let in from different religions and different cultures and the number of terror attacks,”
Farage said.

“We actually want to control our borders, not because we dislike anybody, but because we believe firstly in sensible border controls,” he said.

“What’s happening in America is that amazes me,” Farage said. “There’s a large section of America that is much more concerned with tearing down historical statues that date back to the Civil War than recognizing who the real enemy of the West is!”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08/17/nigel-farage-blames-eu-leaders-for-continued-isis-terror-in-europe.html

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2017, 03:25:01 pm »
The wife and I were in London two months ago, and the thought of a terror attack was always in the back of our minds.  There's really not a lot people can do to stop the possibility....that is short of expelling all the Muslims. Many of the streets of London in the tourists areas are crowded. It would be easy for a jihadi to get in a car somewhere in the city and mow people down. Of course, the big news at the time was about the fire that killed all those people in the apartment building. That's about all they talked about on the news in England every day we were there, about four weeks.

Yep, Las Ramblas is always a madhouse. Our hotel was pretty much right where it happened. 

That being said, Barcelona is probably my favorite city on the planet, it has everything,  the architecture,   beaches,   close to a lot beautiful areas in Spain.    I'd live there if I could, despite all the problems.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2017, 03:35:28 pm »
One American among the dead.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2017, 10:51:32 pm »
goatprairie wrote:
"There's really not a lot people can do to stop the possibility....that is short of expelling all the Muslims..."

And therein, sir, lies the solution.

If you don't want this:

Then you must do this:

This DOES NOT mean sending them to concentration camps.
It DOES mean that muslims in dar al-harb must return to dar al-islam, by force if necessary.

Before you go denouncing me as a nazi, alt-left, or whatever, recall that Europe ALREADY DID THIS once in its history, long ago. That is why Western Europe IS "Western Europe" today, and it's why the greatest culture ever to exist on Earth blossomed forth there in the Renaissance and afterwards.

Today, it's down to a raw struggle for survival.
The Western Europeans must do it again.
Otherwise... they will disappear.

Is this what you wish to happen?