Author Topic: Donald Trump Just Retweeted Someone Who Called Him A Fascist  (Read 589 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Donald Trump Just Retweeted Someone Who Called Him A Fascist
« on: August 15, 2017, 05:21:15 pm »
Someone take his phone away from him.

Donald Trump’s Twitter game plunged new depths of bizarre on Tuesday, when the US president retweeted someone who called him a “fascist”.

The tweeter-in-chief appeared to accidentally share the short aside from user Mike Holden, which said of Trump: “He’s a fascist, so not unusual.”.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trump-just-retweeted-someone-who-called-him-a-fascist_uk_5992d6d4e4b090964299c1cf

Offline ABX

Re: Donald Trump Just Retweeted Someone Who Called Him A Fascist
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 05:23:01 pm »
I know it is not popular, but there has to be something not connecting right in his head.

He was doing real good this weekend, taking the adult high road and not reverting to his twittertantrum self. Then, he ruins all of it with several tweets, this one being the sprinkles on top of the ice cream.

This one is the most idiotic to retweet.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 05:29:02 pm »
I know it is not popular, but there has to be something not connecting right in his head.

He was doing real good this weekend, taking the adult high road and not reverting to his twittertantrum self. Then, he ruins all of it with several tweets, this one being the sprinkles on top of the ice cream.

This one is the most idiotic to retweet.

People are laughing AT you, @AbaraXas ...., not WITH you.    :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ABX

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 05:31:44 pm »

Cute, but that isn't really relevant to the President who uses twitter as one of his main communication methods, retweeting someone calling him a fascist.

He has a constant pattern that when he is on top of something and acting like a leader on an issue, he does something like this and sabotages himself and any pulpit he had on the subject.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 05:35:02 pm »
Cute, but that isn't really relevant to the President who uses twitter as one of his main communication methods, retweeting someone calling him a fascist.

He has a constant pattern that when he is on top of something and acting like a leader on an issue, he does something like this and sabotages himself and any pulpit he had on the subject.

I understand even from your source that it was an accident...he wanted to share it with a friend.  You know...for its lunacy. 

But it's comical for you to cite the Huffington Post at this time of the day.   Hope you have Rush on in the background at least.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

HonestJohn

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 05:36:22 pm »
He also retweeted Jake Posobiec, a well known purveyor of the Pizza-gate idiocy the same day he denounced the activity in VA.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 05:38:43 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline ABX

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 05:37:20 pm »
I understand even from your source that it was an accident...he wanted to share it with a friend.  You know...for its lunacy. 

But it's comical for you to cite the Huffington Post at this time of the day.   Hope you have Rush on in the background at least.    :laugh:

How about if I skip the commentary and just cite directly from Trump's twitter account?

Was anything in the source not factual?  Or is that just a statement to try to change the subject of something embarrassing?

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 05:38:30 pm »

No, actually, were laughing at you, and with him.

Offline ABX

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 05:39:42 pm »

To be fair, I'm not laughing. I find it rather disturbing and frustrating how quickly the President will sabotage himself.

..and we complained when Obama used twitter to post selfies.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 05:40:04 pm »
How about if I skip the commentary and just cite directly from Trump's twitter account?

Was anything in the source not factual?  Or is that just a statement to try to change the subject of something embarrassing?

I don't give a damn what you post, my friend.   I'm just giving you a noogie for being a putz.

"Embarrassing"?   What's embarrassing about retweeting something where somebody ridiculously calls you a Fascist?

Makes me wonder if you even know what it means, however.   

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2017, 05:40:53 pm »

Bless your heart.     *****rollingeyes*****

Oceander

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2017, 05:43:35 pm »
Bless your heart.     *****rollingeyes*****

Thanks, but I'll pass. 
might as well accept a curse from a normal human being as a blessing from you. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2017, 05:48:24 pm »

Not really. I'm just shaking my head at our idiot in chief's, aka Donny Little Fingers, inability to resist the little blue egg.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2017, 07:32:27 pm »
I want Trump to succeed. To me the only way for Trump to succeed is to stop tweeting and stop the reality game show crap.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline ABX

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2017, 09:39:32 pm »
I want Trump to succeed. To me the only way for Trump to succeed is to stop tweeting and stop the reality game show crap.

I was really happy with how he started to handle the events this weekend (and posted thusly) and then not even 24 hours, he completely sabotaged all the gains he made.