Author Topic: Maxine Waters Calls 1600 Pennsylvania Ave The ‘White Supremacist’s House’  (Read 368 times)

rangerrebew

Maxine Waters Calls 1600 Pennsylvania Ave The ‘White Supremacist’s House’

August 14, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Here’s the deal: a bunch of white supremacists held a rally in Charlottesville, Va over the weekend and clashed with a counter-protest of anarchists and leftist fascists. There was violence and one person was killed. Somehow this is all Donald Trump’s fault because he denounced the violence and disavowed the white supremacists. California Rep. Maxine Waters, who never questioned Barack Obama when Black Lives Matter activists were killing cops, put everything on the President and even called his current residence the “White Supremacist’s House.”

https://downtrend.com/71superb/maxine-waters-calls-1600-pennsylvania-ave-the-white-supremacists-house
Maxine Waters tweets like she talks: endlessly and incoherently. She unleashed this tweet-storm because people who Trump doesn’t support fought with people who don’t support Trump:

Offline LMAO

Talk about calling the kettle black (is that racist?)
Waters has her own issues when it comes to race
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Talk about calling the kettle black (is that racist?)
Waters has her own issues when it comes to race

Good.  If 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is a White Supremacist House then she should steer clear.  I certainly don't condone racial violence but I am very tired of people like Waters, Farakahn, Rev. Jackson, Bammy, Holder, etc. promoting racial tension
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline dfwgator

Good.  If 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is a White Supremacist House then she should steer clear.  I certainly don't condone racial violence but I am very tired of people like Waters, Farakahn, Rev. Jackson, Bammy, Holder, etc. promoting racial tension

I noticed they are blasting Rev. Al for not going after Trump.   What they don't realize is that Sharpton and Trump have been pals for years, and their "feud" is nothing but an act.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
That gal has been making more and more outrageous statements. 

She is definitely running for President.  She's a perfect candidate for the Dems.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.