Author Topic: Anti-Trump Fanatic Executes GOP Committeeman with Two Bullets to the Head  (Read 1484 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Anti-Trump Fanatic Executes GOP Committeeman with Two Bullets to the Head — While His Wife Was Watching

Jim Hoft Aug 9th, 2017 7:47 am

A West Goshen, Pennsylvania man shot his GOP neighbor twice in the head and killed him late Monday night.

Clayton Carter, an unhinged anti-Trump fanatic, shot his neighbor twice in the head on his neighbor’s property.

Clayton Carter has anti-Trump signs sprinkled on his lawn. He has a history of arguments with his neighbors.

A man is under arrest, accused of killing his next door neighbor in West Goshen, Chester County.

Police have charged Clayton Carter, 51, in the shooting death of G. Brooks Jennings.

Shortly before 8 p.m. Monday, police responded to the 300 block of Box Elder Drive for a dispute between Carter and Jennings about cursing and video recording in the back yard. Police said they were able to resolve that dispute.

Then at approximately 1 a.m. Tuesday, police say the neighbors got into another dispute. Carter told police that Jennings shined a light into his eyes while he was outside. Carter then allegedly pulled a car onto his lawn, shining the high beams of the car on Jennings’ property.

Carter then allegedly retrieved a .380 semi-automatic handgun from his house and confronted the victim again outside.
Officials say Carter shot Jennings once in the head, knocking him to the ground. Carter then allegedly stood over Jennings’ body and shot him once more in the head.

The victim was on his own property, police said…

UPDATE: Jennings was a GOP committeeman.

snip

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/anti-trump-fanatic-shoots-neighbor-twice-head-argument-history-unhinged-behavior/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

Nothing to see here.

Offline dfwgator

Nothing to see here.

Liberal Reaction:  See, we must ban guns!

Offline skeeter

"Yeah, but TRUMP"

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Clayton Carter, an unhinged anti-Trump fanatic,

In other words, your average normal liberal spawn of Stalin.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Suppressed

I lived less than 3,000 feet from the scene of that shooting.  One reason I moved there was someone showing me an entry in Armed Citizen from The American Rifleman that showed someone using a firearm in self-defense without a hint of the police dreaming of hauling him in.

I think I knew the victim vaguely.

In this case, the shooter claims the victim had threatened him with a knife, and a knife was found at the scene.  But the shooter was on the victim's property.  I fear this is a more complicated case than it should be.  Even though it's gone more liberal recently, and the Republicans are country-club pubbies, it's still probably 2:1 GOP.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I lived less than 3,000 feet from the scene of that shooting.  One reason I moved there was someone showing me an entry in Armed Citizen from The American Rifleman that showed someone using a firearm in self-defense without a hint of the police dreaming of hauling him in.

I think I knew the victim vaguely.

In this case, the shooter claims the victim had threatened him with a knife, and a knife was found at the scene.  But the shooter was on the victim's property.  I fear this is a more complicated case than it should be.  Even though it's gone more liberal recently, and the Republicans are country-club pubbies, it's still probably 2:1 GOP.
I don't think his argument of self defense is gonna fly, if I recall correctly one of the two shell casings was found on the shooters property and the wife says the shooter stood over her husband and shot him in the head the second time.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
http://www.delcotimes.com/article/DC/20170810/NEWS/170819995

Describes a previous incident of violence by this perp, which predates Trump's election by about 18 years.

I can picture him. Similar to the guy that shot Rep. Scalise. Just middle aged versions, of unhinged antifas up Bezerkely way.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Crazieman

Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

rangerrebew

Clayton Carter Executes GOP Committeeman G. Brooks Jennings In Front of His Wife

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | August 10, 2017 9:17AM

A Pennsylvania man shot his neighbor in the head twice – once while his wife reacted to the scene and witnessed the execution – after a dispute involving lights.

Clayton Carter, whose yard is littered with anti-Trump signs, was arrested for the murder of G. Brooks Jennings.

http://thepoliticalinsider.com/liberal-shoot-republican-committeeman/?utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI&utm_campaign=TPI_Afternoon_Newsletter_8_10_2017&utm_source=TPI-Newsletter-8-10-2017-afternoon&utm_medium=email

Oceander

Offline Applewood

Does this shooting relate in any way to Trump?  If not, why mention ithe shooter's apparent dislike for Trump?

Gateway Pundit appears to be looking to bolster the story that all Never Trump people are violent.  That is simply not the case.  And I'm sure if I did the research, I would find a few violent pro-Trump types. 
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 02:17:10 pm by Applewood »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Jennings allegedly shined a light into Carter’s eyes however, causing him to apparently snap.

Libs. Make them see the light and they freak the eff out.

It's two A.M. (It's two A.M.)
Fear is gone (fear is gone)
I'm sitting here waiting
The Gun still warm (the gun still warm)
Maybe my connection is tired of taking chances

Yeah, there's a storm on the loose
Sirens in my head
Wrapped up in silence, all circuits are dead
Cannot decode, my whole life spins into a frenzy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1sf2CzEq0w
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mountaineer

The Inquirer offers more details  (excerpted):
Long-running West Goshen neighborhood rancor ends in killing
Updated: August 10, 2017 — 8:30 PM EDT

Steve Oliver knew Clayton P. Carter III as a man with a temper.

Since Carter moved in next door to George Brooks Jennings and his wife, Jill, in their quiet Chester County neighborhood a few years ago, Oliver said, the 51-year-old Carter had tormented the family. Oliver, brother of Jill Jennings, said Carter particularly targeted his brother-in-law.

“That guy is a menace to society,” Oliver said.

In all, Oliver said, Carter’s long-running dispute with Jennings resulted in more than 70 calls to police in the last five years or so. West Goshen police said that estimate sounded high but they did not have the exact numbers on hand.

That feud in West Goshen took a devastating turn early Tuesday, when prosecutors say Carter shot and killed Brooks Jennings after a confrontation over a spotlight. Carter’s attorney said his client was attacked and acted in self-defense.

Surrounded by family and friends at her home on the 300 block of Box Elder Drive on Wednesday afternoon, a shaken Jill Jennings — who prosecutors say watched Carter shoot her husband from an inside window — politely declined to speak to a reporter.  ...

Since January, police had a record of seven interactions with Carter, Gleason said. Those included complaints of Carter revving his motorcycle, as well as calls that Carter made to police.

Before Jennings was killed, West Goshen police had last interacted with Carter just before 8 p.m. Monday. Police were called to the block to resolve another dispute between Jennings and Carter, according to the complaint. Gleason said it was purely a verbal altercation; a news release from the District Attorney’s Office said the argument was related to “cursing and a video recording in the backyard.”

A few hours later, tensions escalated. Carter returned home from an errand at about 1 a.m. when he saw Jennings outside, according to the complaint. Carter grabbed his .380-caliber Ruger semi-automatic handgun from inside his home and went back outside to move his car.   ...

Carter had a history of disputes with other neighbors, too, according to the complaint. Residents of several surrounding homes did not want to comment, but Oliver said Carter’s rage was well-known along the street.

Carter was territorial about his property, Oliver said, and would place nails under the tires of cars that were parked near his home.   ...
More at Philadelphia Inquirer
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Freedom928

If I had a neighbor like that; I would be armed with an open carry pistol anytime I was out in front of my house. It may not save my life but with some luck I would take out the TDS perp too thereby doing the world a favor of having one less leftist to deal with.
Political Correctness Offends Me.

Offline corbe

Welcome to TBR @Freedom928
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online goatprairie

Does this shooting relate in any way to Trump?  If not, why mention ithe shooter's apparent dislike for Trump?

Gateway Pundit appears to be looking to bolster the story that all Never Trump people are violent.  That is simply not the case.  And I'm sure if I did the research, I would find a few violent pro-Trump types.
I doubt this guy was a Republican never-Trumper. He was most likely a typical, deranged Democrat.

Offline Applewood

I doubt this guy was a Republican never-Trumper. He was most likely a typical, deranged Democrat.

But we don't know what this guy's political affiliation is.  He might not even have any. He could just be a deranged malcontent.

Gateway Pundit is a pro-Trump blog, but if it was trying to be a legitimate news source here, it has failed miserably. 

Offline dfwgator

But we don't know what this guy's political affiliation is.  He might not even have any. He could just be a deranged malcontent.

Gateway Pundit is a pro-Trump blog, but if it was trying to be a legitimate news source here, it has failed miserably.

I think this pic gives you a pretty good clue.

HonestJohn

Clayton Carter has anti-Trump signs sprinkled on his lawn. He has a history of arguments with his neighbors.

Looks like he's been unhinged for a while.

Trump's not likely the issue here.

Wingnut

Hoft is a toe fungus, a douche canoe. His site...Gateway Pundit is about as credible as Pavda.

Online goatprairie

Looks like he's been unhinged for a while.

Trump's not likely the issue here.
My opinion is that most people who are constantly mad and go off like Carter are usually liberal Democrats. Being a modern liberal means always being upset about something.  According to liberals, it's never the fault of themselves that things are going bad. So they're perpetually unhappy and seeking a cause and some "evil"  person to blame.
And some, like Carter, are more unhappy and more dangerous than others. He managed to irritate virtually everybody in his neighborhood. I would say the guy has probably had anger issues all his life.

Offline Suppressed

It's easy to find, too.  Use the birthdate from the arrest here (it's Chester County):
https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/Pages/VoterRegistrationStatus.aspx

+++++++++

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
My opinion is that most people who are constantly mad and go off like Carter are usually liberal Democrats. Being a modern liberal means always being upset about something.  According to liberals, it's never the fault of themselves that things are going bad. So they're perpetually unhappy and seeking a cause and some "evil"  person to blame.
And some, like Carter, are more unhappy and more dangerous than others. He managed to irritate virtually everybody in his neighborhood. I would say the guy has probably had anger issues all his life.

Fat, stupid, and lazy.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley