Author Topic: Trump approval rebounds to 45%, surges among Hispanics, union homes, men  (Read 516 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump approval rebounds to 45%, surges among Hispanics, union homes, men
by Paul Bedard | Aug 8, 2017, 1:00 PM

President Trump is the new "comeback kid," with his approval rating in a new national poll rebounding after a freefall.

The latest Zogby Analytics survey, provided to Secrets, gave Trump a 45 percent approval rating, driven by big gains among Hispanics, union households and voters in the West.

What's more, said Zogby, more men approve of Trump than don't.

"The president's approval rating has rebounded somewhat since our July poll. Following a series of disastrous weeks, Trump's approval numbers have moved up slightly, especially among his base and a few other sub-groups not known for their support of the president," said the polling analysis provided to Secrets.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-approval-rebounds-to-45-surges-among-hispanics-union-homes-men/article/2630910
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I don't buy it.  The article claims his approval jumped by over 10 percentage points (or by about 1/3, depending on how you look at it) in a month when nothing really happened.

Maybe this month's number is high, or last month's number was low, or both.  I don't know, but I don't think such a change accurately represents the views of the American people.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

HonestJohn

Remember, if you support Trump, polls must be fake.

He said so.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 08:51:41 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline aligncare

Zogby used reflective metrics, that is the number of republicans polled more accurately reflected reality.

When you dig into the numbers that ABC, CNN did that showed Trump losing support you find they were polling far more democrats than republicans.

Zogby's got it right.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Zogby used reflective metrics, that is the number of republicans polled more accurately reflected reality.

When you dig into the numbers that ABC, CNN did that showed Trump losing support you find they were polling far more democrats than republicans.

Zogby's got it right.
Pollsky, schmolsky. The only polls that count are in November.

Otherwise it is subject to being proganda of some sort.

And we all know the media is a big Trump supporter, trying to help him. /s
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Zogby? The guy who said Kerry would win in 2004?

Offline corbe

What are you inferring @Weird Tolkienish Figure that Trumps check to Zogby finally cleared the Bank?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

Zogby's got it right.

@aligncare This is the only thing I saw mentioned in the actual Zogby article about who they polled.
In our recent nationwide online survey of 1,300 likely US voters, conducted from August 4 to August 7, 2017, Zogby Analytics analyzed voters' attitudes regarding President Donald Trump's approval/disapproval rating. The margin of error for this survey was +/- 2.7 percentage points.
  So where are you getting the information that they used reflective metrics?  What did I miss?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 02:50:14 am by RoosGirl »