Author Topic: What’s the Deal, Mr. Trump?.... By THE NYT EDITORIAL BOARD  (Read 379 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What’s the Deal, Mr. Trump?.... By THE NYT EDITORIAL BOARD
« on: August 05, 2017, 11:37:49 pm »
What’s the Deal, Mr. Trump?

By THE EDITORIAL BOARDAUG. 5, 2017

President Trump promised he’d make so many great deals that we’d all get “tired of winning.” He’s certainly left Americans feeling worn out, but not because of any transactional whirlwind.

In reluctantly signing a bill last week imposing sanctions on Russia that he cannot lift without congressional review, Mr. Trump complained that it “makes it harder for the United States to strike good deals for the American people” and that “Congress could not even negotiate a health care bill after seven years of talking.”

The legislation is actually proof that Congress has learned not to trust Mr. Trump to strike good deals and has seen quite enough of his negotiating skills.

more
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/05/opinion/sunday/whats-the-deal-mr-trump.html?ref=opinion
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: What’s the Deal, Mr. Trump?.... By THE NYT EDITORIAL BOARD
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 11:45:07 pm »
I read the title.  Stopped right there.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Wingnut

Re: What’s the Deal, Mr. Trump?.... By THE NYT EDITORIAL BOARD
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 12:35:08 am »
I read the title.  Stopped right there.

I opened the thread to post this reply and say I did not... nor will I read their sanctimonious tripe.