Author Topic: Trump to Mexican president: Stop saying your government won't pay for wall  (Read 1654 times)

Offline corbe

I'm glad your opinion of me has improved so much.  This is a long way from accusing me of adultery like you have in the past. :)

A bit of Projection, perhaps?  @RoosGirl

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Conservatives are a joke. How many so many of them latched themselves to this charlatan and threw away their morals for this guy.

Now I can throw Trump in their faces for the rest of eternity.

I take strong exception to calling all conservatives a joke.  There are many of us principled conservatives who have known that DJT was a POS Trojan horse from day 1.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline RoosGirl

A bit of Projection, perhaps?  @RoosGirl

I dunno, or maybe alcohol induced head-in-ass disease.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I'm glad your opinion of me has improved so much.  This is a long way from accusing me of adultery like you have in the past. :)

Karmas a comedian
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I take strong exception to calling all conservatives a joke.  There are many of us principled conservatives who have known that DJT was a POS Trojan horse from day 1.

Do you have a viable alternative this time?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Do you have a viable alternative this time?

Not really.  Best case scenario is Trump resigns, and Pence governs as a conservative.  Long term.....  ???
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

I know. But so many "conservative" icons like Limbaugh, Newt, etc...

I'm losing faith here.

Offline kevindavis007

I know. But so many "conservative" icons like Limbaugh, Newt, etc...

I'm losing faith here.

To be honest, I think we should start ignoring "Conservative" icons like Limbaugh, Newt. To be honest, I started to stop listening to Talk Radio after the 2012 elections. I have faith in myself..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

To be honest, I think we should start ignoring "Conservative" icons like Limbaugh, Newt. To be honest, I started to stop listening to Talk Radio after the 2012 elections. I have faith in myself..

Its the one thing that Glenn Beck has been unwaveringly right about.

Don't take any talker at their word or put faith in them, not even him. Do your own research and do your own thinking.

Offline kevindavis007

Its the one thing that Glenn Beck has been unwaveringly right about.

Don't take any talker at their word or put faith in them, not even him. Do your own research and do your own thinking.

True, and to be honest, a lot of these icons only care about themselves. Case in point, do you really think Rush Limbaugh would have supported Trump say 17 years ago?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

HonestJohn

Well the wall wasn't all that important to him. He just needed to keep talking about it to bring the rubes into the tent.

Yep. 

A ton of suckers in the GOP nowadays.

P.T. Barnum said it best,

You can fool some of the people all of the time;
you can fool all of the people some of the time,
but you can never fool all of the people all of the time.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 04:22:27 am by HonestJohn »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

True, and to be honest, a lot of these icons only care about themselves. Case in point, do you really think Rush Limbaugh would have supported Trump say 17 years ago?

No not 17 years ago.  It was more like 7 years ago when his infatuation with Trump began.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline kevindavis007

No not 17 years ago.  It was more like 7 years ago when his infatuation with Trump began.

To be honest, I think a lot of people on our side in 2012 wanted Mitt to lose so Trump could run for President.

Offline Suppressed

In a line likely to surprise some Trump supporters, the president described the wall as "the least important thing we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important."

If supporters are surprised by that, it's because they drank the Kool-Aid and haven't been paying attention.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

To be honest, I think a lot of people on our side in 2012 wanted Mitt to lose so Trump could run for President.

I remember being on a flight from Tarin Kowt to Kandahar and listening to my Pod Cast and Rush had Donny on for an interview.  Rush doesn't allow many people on for an interview much less one that spans across two segments in an hour. 

Rush was gushing over Trump.  That Bro-mance really didn't bubble back to the surface until the primaries last year.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cripplecreek

I don't know. I didn't love Mitt but I had no problem voting for him in the general election.

People like Limbaugh and Hannity probably dreamed of a Trump run knowing that they would have the favor of the king if they stroked his ego.

Offline Cripplecreek

I remember being on a flight from Tarin Kowt to Kandahar and listening to my Pod Cast and Rush had Donny on for an interview.  Rush doesn't allow many people on for an interview much less one that spans across two segments in an hour. 

Rush was gushing over Trump.  That Bro-mance really didn't bubble back to the surface until the primaries last year.

Rush is kind of a coward. He doesn't like the little people talking back to him

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Rush is kind of a coward. He doesn't like the little people talking back to him

The best evidence of that is his reaction to the woman who called and pointed out his bias towards The Donald last year.

Offline Cripplecreek

The best evidence of that is his reaction to the woman who called and pointed out his bias towards The Donald last year.

His twitter account is a good example. I followed him when he signed up hoping I would get a chance to interact with him a bit but it didn't take long that he only wanted the account to advertize and make the very occasional comment on things without responding.

https://twitter.com/rushlimbaugh

Frankly I'm not sure how much longer he can keep going. He's falling further and further behind the times when even his target demographic is moving into the future. Articles posted to his website are hours old news the rest of us have kept up with. People can deride Twitter if they wish but literally nothing moves the news faster than twitter.

Offline Suppressed

P.T. Barnum said it best,

You can fool some of the people all of the time;
you can fool all of the people some of the time,
but you can never fool all of the people all of the time.

That was attributed to Abraham Lincoln.  The one attributed to P.T. Barnum (probably incorrectly) was "There's a sucker born every minute."

Both apply here!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn