Author Topic: Donald Trump brands illegal immigrants 'animals' who 'slice and dice' young beautiful girls  (Read 657 times)

rangerrebew

Donald Trump brands illegal immigrants 'animals' who 'slice and dice' young beautiful girls

'They don’t want to use guns because it’s too fast and it’s not painful enough. So they’ll take a young, beautiful girl,' says President

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-illegal-immigrants-animals-slice-dice-young-beautiful-girls-us-president-a7861596.html
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 11:35:46 am by rangerrebew »

Oceander

Stupid things to say. 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Stupid things to say.

Anyone who isn't outraged by what illegal "immigrants" are doing in this country and in Europe are not well attached to reality.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline the_doc

Stupid things to say.

I doubt that Trump was generalizing, even if the media will insinuate that Trump has simplistically pronounced [all] illegal immigrants to be rapists and murderers.  (Oh, wait:  that is precisely the way the fake news jerks definitely did misrepresent Trump's words over and over and over during the 2016 campaign.)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I would not say 'animals' so much as 'dead'.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Oceander

I doubt that Trump was generalizing, even if the media will insinuate that Trump has simplistically pronounced [all] illegal immigrants to be rapists and murderers.  (Oh, wait:  that is precisely the way the fake news jerks definitely did misrepresent Trump's words over and over and over during the 2016 campaign.)

The words are quotes from him, not summaries. 

Offline the_doc

The first line of the article is not a quote from Trump.  That's my point.

Oceander

The first line of the article is not a quote from Trump.  That's my point.

Then you didn't read the article. 

Offline endicom

Here's a quote for you, "gang members".

Oceander

Here's a quote for you, "gang members".

You didn't read it, either. 

Offline endicom

You didn't read it, either.

Didn't read what? I quoted the article.