Author Topic: WH unsure whether Trump ban applies to transgender troops overseas  (Read 414 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
    Alayna Treene 1 hr ago

Featured
WH unsure whether Trump ban applies to transgender troops overseas

Newly-appointed Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said Trump's decision to bar transgender people from serving in the U.S. military was "based on a military decision. It's not meant to be anything more than that." She also claimed that the Obama-era policy enabling the Pentagon to fund gender transition surgery is "a very expensive and disruptive policy."

When asked what will happen to transgender members of the military currently serving overseas, Sanders couldn't answer, but stated that the DoD and WH will have to work together "as implementation takes place and is done so lawfully."
Keep reading 128 words

Live updates:

On Sessions criticism: "You can be disappointed in someone and still want them to continue to do their job."
    Why doesn't Trump fire acting FBI Director McCabe himself rather than asking Sessions to do it? The president is looking forward to having Christopher Wray come in and replace him.
    Education donation: President Trump is donating his second quarter salary, $100k, to the Department of Education.
    On being a mom: "To the best of my knowledge, I am the first press secretary who is also a mom... that says less about me than it does this president."
    Letters to the President: Sanders said she plans to start some briefings by reading a letter or email that is sent to the WH. Today she read one from a 9-year-old.

https://www.axios.com/highlights-from-sarah-sanders-on-camera-wednesday-briefing-2465852125.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
They're waiting for the next round of tweets... :whistle:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This might qualify as a "Stupid question."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

This might qualify as a "Stupid question."

I don't think it's a stupid question, maybe be ause I posed one similar on the other thread.  What does happen to them?  Are they all shipped home? Honorable discharge?  Continued trans 'maintenance' through the VA?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't think it's a stupid question, maybe be ause I posed one similar on the other thread.  What does happen to them?  Are they all shipped home? Honorable discharge?  Continued trans 'maintenance' through the VA?

Good point.  I'd Section Eight the lot of 'em as sickos.  Call it the "Klinger Discharge."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I remember some tool on Bookface wailing about the mistreatment trannies get..."But they have such terrible health problems!"  Who's fault is that, dumbass?  It's the guy whacking his pee pee and stuffing silicone down his chest, not me.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It should.

Muster them out with a General Discharge...