Author Topic: Rep. Mo Brooks Launches Campaign Ad with Audio of GOP Baseball Shooting  (Read 271 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Alabama Representative Mo Brooks releases a new campaign ad showing his support for the second amendment.

The ad uses audio from the June shooting at the GOP baseball practice in Virginia.

Brooks is currently running in the special election to take the seat of Senator Luther Strange.

Some members of Congress are uneasy after the release of the video.

Scalise’s chief of staff tweeted out that the audio of the shooting makes his stomach turn.

In response Brooks said although it makes his stomach hurt as well, it doesn’t change the truth of what happened that day.

http://www.oann.com/rep-mo-brooks-launches-campaign-ad-with-audio-of-gop-baseball-shooting/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Frequently the line between brave and stupid is very fine.  I don't know which side this falls on.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Frequently the line between brave and stupid is very fine.  I don't know which side this falls on.

I'm still trying to figure out what purpose airing the audio serves in a campaign video.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!