Author Topic: 412 arrested in largest nationwide health care fraud scheme in US history/ ISIS Plot  (Read 1367 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
UPDATED: Original news source link replacing modified news that appeared on 'freedom daily' which turns out is a personal spin rather than a hard analysis.

412 arrested in largest nationwide health care fraud scheme in US history

The U.S. Justice Department is calling an opioid prescription drug and health care fraud scheme the largest operation of its kind in United States history, and part of it is centered in Metro Detroit.

Officials have made 412 arrests nationwide, including 56 doctors and targeting 200 clinics. The Justice Department said those arrested are responsible for $1.3 billion in fraudulent transactions.

Federal officials said a group of Michigan doctors was responsible for a major chunk of the scheme.[/quote

I'm also tying a breaking news item to this story regarding the latest propaganda magazine from ISIS that is directing Jihadists to not only kidnap our kids, but to hurt us economically by engaging in fraud:

ISIS to Jihadists: 'Kidnap the Children' of Western Non-Muslims

Jihadists residing in non-Muslim lands, according to the article, should "not hesitate to take the wealth of the harbi kuffar [non-Muslim disbelievers], either by force or through theft and fraud...

..."Do not forget that their war on the Islamic State is dependant [sic] on wealth, so purify your intentions, place your trust in Allah, and do not seek anyone’s advice with regards to taking their wealth," continues the directive in the latest issue of ISIS' Rumiyah magazine. "Proceed forward with Allah’s blessing, for indeed stealing the kuffar’s wealth weakens them, threatens the security of their economies, strengthens and emboldens the believers, and prepares them for something greater than theft, and this is among the aspects of jihad that have been abandoned in this era except by a group of those who are truthful, and how few they are."

..."And it is permissible for the Muslims to commit deception when stealing wealth from harbi kuffar wherever they are and however they are found, and it has not been established through any shar’i evidence nor through any cultural norms that entry visas are contracts or that they entail the granting of security,"

1.3 Billion in drugs and fraud is not exactly chump change, and I would not be surprised this has ties to the war Islam has been waging on the West with our assistance and stupidity.

My original link to what turns out is a 'fake news' spin of the story:

412 Michigan Muslims Arrested In Fed’s ‘LARGEST BUST IN U.S. HISTORY’ After Uncovering Deadly Hidden Secret
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 05:37:12 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline austingirl

The original Hill article does not mention Michigan or Muslims- go figure. :whistle:

Wingnut

The original Hill article does not mention Michigan or Muslims- go figure. :whistle:

Shocking ain't it!    :pondering:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
What exactly is the evidence of these people being muslims? (Aside from a few named doctors and the overuse of the word "muslim") There are a couple of muslim doctors where I work and 90% of their patients are Christians.

Offline Cripplecreek

Maybe its because there is no evidence of these 400 odd people being muslim or even predominantly muslim. If there is I certainly don't see it.

Offline Suppressed

I prefer Freedom Daily's take on the original news item that did not mention the fact that these doctors were all Muslims, but their names are dead giveaways as well as their pics.  Original link to the DetroitNews is included in the link.

Joseph Betro?

Yes, those Italian Catholic Muslim names!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline austingirl

From the article:
More than 400 others across the country were charged late last week for taking part in the health care scam in connection with a raid last week at the Fisher Building in Detroit. Other Muslim defendants include:
•Mashiyat Rashid, of Oakland County – controlled, owned or operated Global Quality, Aqua Therapy, Tri-County Physicians, Tri-State Physicians, New Center Medical, National Laboratories, and Tri-County Wellness;
•Yasser Mozeb, of Oakland County – allegedly received payments from Global Quality and Tri-County Wellness;
•Abdul Haq, of Washtenaw County, physician enrolled as a participating provider with Medicare for Aqua Therapy, Tri-County Physicians and Tri-State Physicians;
•Joseph Betro, of Oakland County, physician enrolled as a participating provider with Medicare for Tri-County Physicians and New Center Medical;
•Tariz Omar, of Oakland County, physician enrolled as a participating provider with Medicare for Tri-County Physicians.
•Mohammed Zahoor, of Oakland County, physician enrolled as a participating provider with Medicare for Tri-County Physicians.

Is the headline misleading? Are all 412 from Michigan and muslim?

I can see muslims using fraud as a method to weaken the USA through this theft and putting opioids on the street.

Offline anubias

Joseph Betro?

Spillios Pappas must be a Greek Muzzie.  Sounds like he was named for spilled potatoes.

Prissy Holly sounds like an Ann Coulter wannabe.

Prissy Holly
TRIGGER WARNING: Prissy Holly is a conservative journalist, professional shi*t starter and disgruntled military vet who is very outspoken and doesn’t give a flying crap about your feelings when exposing the truth. If you want your daily dose of news delivered in the most politically incorrect way as possible, make sure you follow Prissy!

Offline Cripplecreek

Spillios Pappas must be a Greek Muzzie.  Sounds like he was named for spilled potatoes.

Somebody needs to smack whoever taught Prissy to write.

I'm not spectacular but that's atrocious. 

Wingnut

Prissy Holly is a pseudonym for Lindsay "Battle Barbie" Lowery, who is a journalist for Mad World News.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
My bad on the source. 

I'm experiencing more and more bogus news being posted on sites I used to get hard news from. 

I thought the crap the ISIS magazine encouraged their nut jobs to do was an interesting tie in to the fraud perpetrated in the bust.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Suppressed

‘LARGEST BUST IN U.S. HISTORY’

Wasn't this discussed in The Lounge a while back?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Revised the OP.

Offline endicom

Joseph Betro?

Did you mean Lebanese?