Author Topic: Trump triggers flood of Democratic candidates  (Read 427 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump triggers flood of Democratic candidates
« on: July 16, 2017, 03:49:54 pm »
 Trump triggers flood of Democratic candidates

For better and for worse, crowded House primaries are becoming a familiar sight on the Democratic side.

By Carla Marinucci and Matt Friedman

07/16/2017 07:25 AM EDT

Fueled by antipathy toward Donald Trump and high expectations about the party’s fortunes in the 2018 midterms, Democrats are lining up to run for House seats, creating crowded primary fields in some of the most competitive races in the country.

In California this week, Vietnam-era veteran Paul Kerr, who’s never run for political office, jumped into the race to take on seven-term GOP Rep. Darrell Issa — the richest member of Congress. Kerr, a real estate investor and a Navy veteran, is the third challenger to date seeking to defeat Issa, the high-profile former chair of the House Oversight Committee who barely survived a 2016 challenge.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/16/trump-triggers-flood-of-democratic-candidates-240597
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Re: Trump triggers flood of Democratic candidates
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 03:56:20 pm »
If they only had a deep bench.  Heck... they don't even have a bench.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 06:22:19 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 01:32:02 am »
If they only had a deep bench.  Heck... they don't even have a bench.

This is how you begin that deep bench.
The rats are recruiting off of emotions like fear, disgust, loathing, and righteous indignation with our President.  A President who they believe is stupid, lustful, greedy, evil, unqualified, indifferent to the suffering of others, retarded, and rich.

I do not think he is that rich. 

All rats believe they are smarter than the President, that Trump is incredibly unpopular, and that Trump is the standard bearer of the Republican Party.  I do believe I am seeing some rat swagger going on.

Clearly President Trump has got them right where he wants them.  I expect him to strike a 5th dimensional chess move any minute.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 01:33:58 am »

Point of Order... on the headline. Should read "Democrat" candidates, there is nothing Democratic about those marxist.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2017, 01:36:55 am »

Point of Order... on the headline. Should read "Democrat" candidates, there is nothing Democratic about those marxist.

They are not running on ideology.  They are running on "just look at the other guy."

Offline Fantom

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2017, 01:51:00 am »
They are not running on ideology.  They are running on "just look at the other guy."

Oh, I don' K'no. Seems Liawatha is pretty much a marxist.

But I do get what you are saying, short of selling marx and engles, the democrat party can only point and say ...look a squirrel.. and hope their "media" can sell it.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 01:51:23 am by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass