Author Topic: Pelosi: Schumer and I Are ‘The Voices for Winning’ Back Congress  (Read 1038 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BY: David Rutz   
July 12, 2017 12:10 pm

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) described herself and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.) as the "voices for winning" back the majorities in their respective chambers in the 2018 midterm elections.

In an interview with KTVU anchor Ken Wayne published Tuesday, Pelosi discussed the Democratic Party's hopes of taking back the majority from the Republicans. The GOP has held the House since 2010 and the Senate since 2014.

Pelosi said the situation was similar to the preconditions to Democrats taking back the chambers in 2006, the second midterm of George W. Bush's presidency. Historically, the party of the incumbent president struggles in midterms; Barack Obama's Democrats suffered brutal losses in 2010 and 2014, and Bush's Republicans in 2006 took a "thumping," as Bush put it.

more
http://freebeacon.com/politics/pelosi-schumer-and-i-voices-winning-back-congress/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rodamala

Re: Pelosi: Schumer and I Are ‘The Voices for Winning’ Back Congress
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 10:27:23 pm »
WRONG.

These two clowns are the voices that will hand both houses to the Communists:

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 11:11:47 pm »
There was a time when I could have giggled at the thought of Pelosi and Schumer restoring Congress to Democrat control.  But after watching Republicans fail to deliver on their promises to repeal Obamacare -- and lie about it -- the possibility of Dems back in power is not so farfetched.  Not that anyone would necessarily vote for Dem candidates outright, but rather, Republican voters will stay home, thereby handing the Dems wins by defailt.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 11:57:04 pm »
There was a time when I could have giggled at the thought of Pelosi and Schumer restoring Congress to Democrat control.  But after watching Republicans fail to deliver on their promises to repeal Obamacare -- and lie about it -- the possibility of Dems back in power is not so farfetched.  Not that anyone would necessarily vote for Dem candidates outright, but rather, Republican voters will stay home, thereby handing the Dems wins by defailt.

Yep. Republicans are frauds. All during the Obama term they were yelling, Repeal Obamacare! We need the Senate to get this done. OK, here's the Senate. We need the Presidency to get this done. OK, here is the Presidency.

Trump comes in and says OK. Do it. I'm waiting...

And now all we hear is mumbling and backtracking. "Well uhh, uhh, we can't ... really repeal it ... until uhh, we have a super majority in both houses AND the Presidency. Then we will do it.

Republicans are full of bullshit. They don't want to DO anything. They worship the status-quo, no matter how bad the status-quo is for the American people. Not for them. They live in a fantasy land of unlimited money, unlimited dental and healthcare, unlimited vacation and perqs. They don't want to anything that may upset the gravy train.

Screw 'the people', I want to get what's mine!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 02:53:48 am »
   Reince Preibus is the common denominator in this 8 year CF, and he is employed by the President, now. IMHO
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.