Author Topic: Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya Posted Picture on Facebook from inside John McCain’s Office  (Read 832 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya Posted Picture on Facebook from inside John McCain’s Office

Jim Hoft Jul 12th, 2017 9:18 am

More information is leaking out on Russian attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya.

The Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. in Trump Tower also spent quite a bit of time in Washington DC.
In December 2015 she posted a photo on Facebook from inside Senator John McCain’s office.

Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya posted a pic from inside McCain’s office in Dec 2015 and posted it on her Facebook page.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-posted-picture-facebook-inside-john-mccains-office/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Does he have an EOD and firefighting team on standby?  Things have been blowing up around the man since the Forrestal.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

Obviously McLame was colluding with the Soviets on becoming their senile and incompetent plant in the Senate. Obviously things are going well with the plan.

Wingnut

Obviously McLame was colluding with the Soviets on becoming their senile and incompetent plant in the Senate. Obviously things are going well with the plan.

They have been looking for a replacement for Boris Badanov for some time now, dollink! 
Boris: Oh boy here we go again.

Narrator: Is this the end of Bullwinkle J.Moose's bachelor days? Will Rocky the flying squirrel save his friend in time?
Boris: Will i ever go to normal toilet again?
Narrator: Tune in next time for Another Fine Moose You've Gotten Me Into or The Man In The Iron Moose!

Offline Frank Cannon

They have been looking for a replacement for Boris Badanov for some time now, dollink! 
Boris: Oh boy here we go again.

Narrator: Is this the end of Bullwinkle J.Moose's bachelor days? Will Rocky the flying squirrel save his friend in time?
Boris: Will i ever go to normal toilet again?
Narrator: Tune in next time for Another Fine Moose You've Gotten Me Into or The Man In The Iron Moose!

Comparing Boris to McLame is an insult....to Boris. He was smarter.