Author Topic: CNN Continues to Fall in TV Ratings – “Yogi Bear”, “Full House” and “Friends” Reruns Doing Better  (Read 510 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Continues to Fall in TV Ratings – “Yogi Bear”, “Full House” and “Friends” Reruns Doing Better

Jim Hoft Jul 8th, 2017 10:14 am 50 Comments

CNN’s (aka #FraudNewsNetwork) TV viewership numbers are tanking because of their very biased left wing reporting and also in part due to President Trump pointing out their very biased fake news reporting.

CNN (or #FNN) was body slammed by President Trump and Project Veritas for their fake news reporting in the past few weeks and it has taken a toll:

For the month of May, CNN averaged 821,000 viewers per hour throughout the entire day and 1.12 million total viewers during the prime time hours. Comparably, FOX News averaged 1.42 million viewers per hour throughout the entire day and 2.24 million viewers during prime time, or twice as many viewers during prime time hours as CNN.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/cnn-continues-to-fall-in-tv-ratings-yogi-bear-full-house-and-friends-reruns-doing-better/
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 05:41:05 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Frank Cannon

What no one is talking about is that CNN's mother ship Time Warner is in the middle of being bought up by AT&T. Wonder how one of Time Warner's major assets going into the toilet is going to effect the sales price?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What no one is talking about is that CNN's mother ship Time Warner is in the middle of being bought up by AT&T. Wonder how one of Time Warner's major assets going into the toilet is going to effect the sales price?

Probably not much.  Every corporation has its Loss Leaders.  CNN's been it for a long time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

Good Point @Frank Cannon and the idiot Dems are right on it.

A top Democrat is worried Trump interfered in the government’s review of the AT&T-Time Warner deal

It comes amid reports that Trump is targeting CNN, which is owned by Time Warner.

by Tony Romm@TonyRomm   Jul 8, 2017, 1:07pm EDT   

A top Senate Democrat expressed fresh fears yesterday that President Donald Trump may have interfered with the U.S. government’s review of AT&T’s bid to buy Time Warner.

At issue is a report in The New York Times that suggested that Trump’s close aides have explored whether to use the deal as “leverage” against CNN, which is owned by Time Warner. The cable news network has covered Trump fiercely since his election, and the president has opened a full-on Twitter war against CNN’s reporting.

The government’s merger reviews, however, are supposed to be independent from political influence — and the potential for White House interference riled Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar, the leading Democratic lawmaker on her chamber’s top competition committee. In a letter sent to the Justice Department on Friday, she demanded the agency detail any conversations it’s had with Trump or other White House officials about AT&T, Time Warner and CNN.

<..snip..>

https://www.recode.net/2017/7/8/15941690/amy-klobuchar-trump-att-time-warner-cnn
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

I looked at that sort of thing years ago, concerning NBC/MSNBC and learned the broadcast-news divisions contribute relatively very little net profit.

But I would LMAO if ATT&T bought TW and changed CNN majorly.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Wingnut

Yogi Bear is tough to beat on a good day.

Offline Frank Cannon

I looked at that sort of thing years ago, concerning NBC/MSNBC and learned the broadcast-news divisions contribute relatively very little net profit.

But I would LMAO if ATT&T bought TW and changed CNN majorly.

I will bet a large sum that AT&T will spin off CNN. It's damaged goods and doesn't have anything to do with why they are buying Warner.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I'd feel better hearing it from something other than a blog.