Author Topic: Official Trying To Leave Trump's EPA Realizes Their Skills Are Not 'Transferable' Outside Government  (Read 1103 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
Michael Bastasch
12:51 PM 07/06/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/06/official-trying-to-leave-trumps-epa-realizes-their-skills-are-not-transferable-outside-govt/

An unidentified Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) official looking to leave the Trump administration discovered they may not have the right skills for work outside the federal government.

“[W]hat I’ve discovered in looking at new jobs is that our skills are not easily transferable outside of government agencies,” the EPA employee wrote in New York Magazine. “The way you progress here is a little bit different.”

Of all federal workers, EPA officials have been some of the most vocal critics of the Trump administration’s proposed budget cuts and regulatory rollbacks. Some EPA employees even used encrypted messaging apps to coordinate their resistance to Trump.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Sorry, just couldn't help saying it.

Of Course they're not transferable because nobody would Pay them for being worse than Useless.

THEY DON'T PRODUCE ANYTHING THAT ANYBODY WANTS.

I live, if you can call it that, in Ct. The Connecticut River is huge, broad and in many places beautiful to look at.

In the summer when it should be visited all day every day by people beating the heat, it's near deserted.

It stinks so bad you don't want to get within a hundred yards of it.

EPA can't clean that up.

But they can make the lives of ranchers and farmers a living hell protecting insects and stinking swamps.

Shut the whole damn Agency down.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 09:58:30 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Those that can do.

Those that can't teach or work for the gummit.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
There's a punch by the fist of reality for government workers. In the real world you don't get paid if you don't produce anything.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

"Plus, I’m in the prime of my career, and to waste four years of it is not something I’m interested in doing.”

If being in the prime of a "career" is sitting around doing nothing that the private sector wants to touch with a 10 foot pole, you are just another welfare queen sponging off the govt.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"Skills" should be in quotes.

Not true.

It should be: 'skills'.   ^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He's been this much too long
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
Considering that the person across the desk, who's doing the hiring, probably lost a job or two thanks to the EPA...

EPA employees should be given a tin cup on the way out the door.  Hey, at least I'd let them keep all their arms, legs, and eyes.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert