Author Topic: Nikki Haley Puts China On Notice In The UN (Video)  (Read 489 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Nikki Haley Puts China On Notice In The UN (Video)
« on: July 05, 2017, 11:25:30 pm »
redstate
Posted at 7:00 pm on July 5, 2017 by streiff

[excerpt]

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/07/05/nikki-haley-puts-china-notice-un-video/

video and transcript

[SNIP]

This is the first time since 1953 that the United States has taken North Korea seriously. By making it clear that we will put nations in the position of either supporting painful sanctions against North Korea or being held responsible for North Korea’s nuclear and ICBM programs, this is sending a very intense message. Telling the world that we are done with sanctioning a handful of people and organizations for busting sanctions and we are now looking to walk away from trade agreements, makes nations winking at their companies and nationals dealing with North Korea a much more expensive proposition.

China, in particular, is put into a tough position. They can try to continue to rope-a-dope us and see tariffs on their exports that far exceed the value North Korea’s smuggling, or they can make a legitimate effort to bring Pyongyang under control.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Suppressed

Re: Nikki Haley Puts China On Notice In The UN (Video)
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 11:39:40 pm »
Her phrasing when reading is off.  She was much better in the later exchange where she was speaking extemporaneously, directly shutting down Russia's remarks.

This is the interesting part.  The American consumer needs to brace for impact:
There are countries that are allowing – even encouraging – trade with North Korea in violation of UN Security Council resolutions. Such countries would also like to continue their trade arrangements with the United States. That’s not going to happen.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 11:52:08 pm »

This is the interesting part.  The American consumer needs to brace for impact:

Absolutely!

Corporate income tax tops out at 39.1%

Kill the Corporate Income Tax Swindle, and get out of the way as American Businesses rush home, Foreign Businesses Rush In, Production and Exports Skyrocket, and Treasury Revenues Zoom Skyward from increased employee paycheck deductions.

Corporations don't pay taxes.

The end consumer pays them as a pass through.

I have never been able to under stand how people can fall for it again and again.

Making the Rich 'Pay Their Fair Share' is nothing less than in your face Marxist/Leninist Class Warfare.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 03:46:35 am »
Her phrasing when reading is off.  She was much better in the later exchange where she was speaking extemporaneously, directly shutting down Russia's remarks.

Yes, it was fairly unwatchable with that delivery.  I understand mentioning Warmbeir, but the more concerning part is their willingness to use WMD material as an assassination tool openly, in another nation.  They're a group of rabid dogs that need to be put down.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.