Author Topic: I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.  (Read 749 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

Michelle Cretella / July 03, 2017

Transgender politics have taken Americans by surprise, and caught some lawmakers off guard.

Just a few short years ago, not many could have imagined a high-profile showdown over transgender men and women’s access to single-sex bathrooms in North Carolina.

But transgender ideology is not just infecting our laws. It is intruding into the lives of the most innocent among us—children—and with the apparent growing support of the professional medical community.

more
http://dailysignal.com/2017/07/03/im-pediatrician-transgender-ideology-infiltrated-field-produced-large-scale-child-abuse/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Almost seems scripted.    I'd bet that decades of liberal control of our schools is a major factor.  That and the desire by some doctors to make money from this.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Almost seems scripted.    I'd bet that decades of liberal control of our schools is a major factor.  That and the desire by some doctors to make money from this.
It is scripted and has been for decades. The moment they got same-sex marriage imposed by edict nationwide, the lobby smelt proverbial blood and now wants to subvert basic biology even further. If anyone thought they'd be satisfied with free love, they were hopelessly naïve.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

How Mr. Rogers Would Help An Eight-Year-Old Drag Queen
There is overwhelming evidence that Fred Rogers repeatedly made a point of helping children affirm the sex into which they were born.
By Stella Morabito   
July 5, 2017
Exploitation of children is rampant today. Just check out this video posted to the Facebook page of LGBTinthecity. It’s an interview with eight-year-old drag queen “Lactatia,” who tells the audience “If you want to be a drag queen and your parents don’t let you, you need new parents!” At about 3:00 in the video you can watch him dance provocatively—or “twerk”—surrounded by a crowd of raucous adults at an LGBT nightclub event in Montreal.

Some would say Lactatia is being authentic. No, he’s not. He’s projecting a persona. And it’s obviously a persona he’s been groomed to project. Insecure kids will imitate and recite practically anything that gets them positive reinforcement. This is especially true if they’ve never been taught to discern reality and think clearly.  ...

What Would Mr. Rogers Say?

All of this recent activity has me wondering how the late Fred Rogers would react if he could survey this landscape. As host of the beloved public television show for young children, “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood,” he appreciated the simplicity, innocence, and wonder of being a child.

Ironically, Rogers continues to be a darling of the political Left, well beyond his death in 2003. About 80 folks from the Fred Rogers Center partnered with the Clinton Global Initiative Conference in 2013, per Hillary Clinton’s focus on early childhood education.

Indeed, Rogers had a soft spot for pacificism and environmentalism. As early as the 1960s, he helped kids explore hobbies and interests not traditionally associated with their sex. He is perhaps most admired for telling his little viewers, “I like you just the way you are.”

Some might interpret this to mean Rogers would have been a proponent of affirming transgenderism in children—perhaps therefore a strong proponent of injecting hormone blockers into them in preparation for an easier surgical transition. Or that he would support males using girls sports to tilt the playing field in their favor. Well, I beg to differ with such interpretations.

Despite the coziness of the Fred Rogers Center with advocates of left-wing politics, if you search for the terms “transgender” or “gender identity” or “LGBT” on its website, all searches so far come up with “no posts found.” Maybe that’s because the foundation claims to be “staying true” to his vision and legacy. But maybe it’s just a matter of time before they pop up, since gender ideology inevitably marinates everything.

After all, the Obama administration made a point of enforcing transgenderism in all aspects of life, including education, the corporate world, and the military. For the moment, anyhow, the Fred Rogers legacy and transgender advocacy are not hand in glove. In fact, there is overwhelming evidence that Rogers made a point of helping children affirm the sex into which they were born. Repeatedly.

‘Everybody’s Fancy. Everybody’s Fine’

Rogers wrote his famous ditty “Everybody’s Fancy” in 1967. He continued singing it on his show into the 1990s. It’s about children’s discovery of differences between themselves and others, specifically their discovery of sex differences. At some point in early development, children realize that some people have penises and others don’t. Or, as Rogers put it: “Some are fancy on the outside. Some are fancy on the inside.”

The point of the song is to reassure children that these differences are not only natural, but something with which they should be completely at peace. That’s because we were all born “as a boy baby” or “as a girl baby.” Either way, Mr. Rogers assures every child that he or she is special. Children should not reject the physical reality of their bodies, but simply accept the reality so they can place their focus outward, on all of the marvels of the world.  ...
Full article - with video - at The Federalist
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org