Author Topic: California Democrats Face Death Threats Because They Can’t Deliver Universal Healthcare  (Read 670 times)

Offline mrclose

We Want f-r-e-e-e stuff! :0001:
(Or we will kill you!) :smokin:

California Democrats are facing a brutal backlash from supporters after lawmakers shelved a plan for universal health care, with some even going so far as to make death threats.

A month following the passage of a “bear bones” bill in the California Senate, that was the first step toward creating the universal health plan, the House Speaker, Democrat Anthony Rendon, put the bill on ice, calling it “woefully incomplete.” As written in the Senate, it would cost nearly $400 billion dollars, which the state doesn’t have, and that bill gave absolutely know funding mechanism to raise the funds, but rather left that for the House to come up with.

http://www.westernfreepress.com/2017/07/04/california-democrats-face-death-threats-because-they-cant-deliver-universal-healthcare/

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
We Want f-r-e-e-e stuff! :0001:
(Or we will kill you!) :smokin:

http://www.westernfreepress.com/2017/07/04/california-democrats-face-death-threats-because-they-cant-deliver-universal-healthcare/
A month following the passage of a “bear bones” bill in the California Senate, that was the first step toward creating the universal health plan, the House Speaker, Democrat Anthony Rendon, put the bill on ice, calling it “woefully incomplete.” As written in the Senate, it would cost nearly $400 billion dollars, which the state doesn’t have, and that bill gave absolutely know funding mechanism to raise the funds, but rather left that for the House to come up with.

I'm becoming homonymophobic in my old age.

Don't these people ever read over what they 'write' with their voice recognition software?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I'm becoming homonymophobic in my old age.

Don't these people ever read over what they 'write' with their voice recognition software?

Must have been proof-read by Maxine Waters.

I wonder how they arrived at $400B - does that only include coverage for the illegals there now, or the millions more who will seek "sanctuary" to get that free face lift or aroma therapy?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Must have been proof-read by Maxine Waters.

I wonder how they arrived at $400B - does that only include coverage for the illegals there now, or the millions more who will seek "sanctuary" to get that free face lift or aroma therapy?
Does Obamacare cover Female Genital Mutilation on a regular basis or only for those who want to be 'different' (than their DNA).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
A month following the passage of a “bear bones” bill in the California Senate

Why they killing poor old bears? They didn't do nuthin' to nobody!

As the hippies say - karma. Love to see their feral grifter constituents turning on them.
The Republic is lost.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Hoist with their own petard.

This is the base they courted.

The anarchists and their Govt stooges.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
California Democrats are facing a brutal backlash from supporters... A month following the passage of a "bear [sic] bones" bill in the California Senate... the House Speaker, Democrat Anthony Rendon, put the bill on ice, calling it "woefully incomplete." As written in the Senate, it would cost nearly $400 billion dollars... gave absolutely know [sic] funding mechanism to raise the funds, but rather left that for the House to come up with.
Well, Rendon said it was woefully incomplete, so get off his back.  But regardless, supporters of the Cali Demagogic Party, talk is cheap.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert