Author Topic: Transgender ‘Girl’ Is Upset with Straight Guys, Says They ‘Need to Work Thru’ Not Being Attracted to Trans Women  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Zinnia Jones is a transgender activist who has been featured by CNN, New York Magazine, The Daily Beast, Huffington Post and Buzz Feed

Jones thinks that straight men not wanting to be with transgender women is discriminatory and something that they “need to work through.”

If you don’t want to be with a trans woman, that’s “misplaced and inappropriate.”

So not only must you accept a trans person’s position on his/her own gender and recognize him as whatever gender he believes himself to be at that moment, you should not even be allowed to think you don’t want to be with the transgender person.

Read more at: http://www.youngcons.com/transgender-girl-is-upset-with-straight-guys-says-they-need-to-work-thru-not-being-attracted-to-trans-women/

--------

I've said all along that this is where it would go.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Zinnia Jones is a transgender activist thinks that straight men not wanting to be with transgender women is discriminatory and something that they “need to work through.”

To quote an old High School insult: "I wouldn't touch that with YOUR privates" comes firmly to mind.

These morons need to just stick with surrounding themselves with cats and small dogs.

Those are about the only creatures who might be willing to think and act as demanded by perverted aberrations who see themselves as perpetual victims.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I've worked through it and I have accepted my intolerance of chicks with sticks.

Offline Night Hides Not

I've worked through it and I have accepted my intolerance of chicks with sticks.

I lived through 4 years in Germany, where very few women shaved their underarms and legs.

A chick with a stick is, for me:

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Wingnut

I like my girls  hung like a donut.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Trying to force deviancy is the end result of accepting it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
There is something about, "You know, I really am a boy..." :terror:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

As a skinny Nerd in HS (mid-late 60's) it was hard enough to get laid, I can only imagine what these idiot pajama boys endure now.
   So glad, most times, I'm such an old fart.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

As a skinny Nerd in HS (mid-late 60's) it was hard enough to get laid, I can only imagine what these idiot pajama boys endure now.
   So glad, most times, I'm such an old fart.

I felt the same way.  Back then My luck was so bad that if I fell into a barrel of titties I would have come out sucking my thumb.

Offline goodwithagun

This poor boy is so confused. It's so sad that society has coddled his mental illness instead of treating him properly.

[attachment deleted by admin]
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Smokin Joe

This poor boy is so confused. It's so sad that society has coddled his mental illness instead of treating him properly.
That's because they have been taught that catering to people's delusions is "love", instead of telling it to them straight.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

What a Rich Man I would be had I been born with a vagina.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Your lips to mine?

@corbe

I'll let you in on a little secret. My above is a condensation of "If you had had a vayjay it would have been a goldmine full of vein rich shafts." But it doesn't play as well.  And I would rather play than shout.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 01:19:10 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Wingnut

And if my Aunt had nuts she would be my Uncle...

Online roamer_1

Not anymore, it seems.

Offline RoosGirl

I don't see a problem with telling straight guys who are exclusionary of trans women partners that they should try to work through that.

I don't see a problem telling cross-dressing men that they're really men and need to act as such and they should try to work through that.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I don't see a problem telling cross-dressing men that they're really men and need to act as such and they should try to work through that.

Preferably on their own time.

Offline Smokin Joe

Nah. We called them cousins.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Look at how upside down the thinking is in this OP...

it's STRAIGHT men who have the problem? Has anyone stopped to think about what the term 'straight' means in this context?

Offline RoosGirl

Look at how upside down the thinking is in this OP...

it's STRAIGHT men who have the problem? Has anyone stopped to think about what the term 'straight' means in this context?

I'm pretty sure it means sexist oppression.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Never been beat up by a girl before. In this case, I'd take that chance.

Offline rodamala

...and Bob's your auntie.

Wingnut

Not anymore, it seems.

Nah. We called them cousins.

...and Bob's your auntie.

"uh,...Is your uncle a goer, eh? Know whatahmean, know whatahmean, nudge nudge, know whatahmean, say no more?"

Man Monte Python could have field day with this crap today.   Or not.  They probably would be black listed.