Author Topic: There IS Hope: Generation ‘Z’ Voters Will Likely Be Republicans  (Read 685 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Don’t fret, fellow Americans. There is hope.

Studies suggest that America’s youngest generation – Generation “Z” as the media calls them – are likely to be Republicans.

Also sometimes called the “iGeneration,” Americans born between 1996 and 2010 grew up amidst the aftermath of the September 11 terrorist attacks and global terrorism in general, media hype of gun violence, a stagnant economy and massive advancements in technology and information access.

It’s a very unstable society compared to how anyone over 30 grew up, and Generation Z has greater distrust in a centralized, powerful government and consolidation of power. They will also be the “last majority-white generation” in American history, The Daily Caller reports.

They have witnessed the repercussions of failed foreign interventions and federal intervention in the economy and health care.

The study – by political scientist Jeff Brauer – suggests the up-and-coming generation will be “liberal-moderate” on social issues like gay marriage and civil rights and “moderate-conservative” on fiscal and national security issues.

“While many are not connected to the two major parties and lean independent, Gen Z’s inclinations generally fit moderate Republicans.”

Read more at: http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/generation-z-voters-will-likely-republicans
The Republic is lost.

Offline corbe

Re: There IS Hope: Generation ‘Z’ Voters Will Likely Be Republicans
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 12:05:57 am »
   This doesn't surprise me at all, anyone can be a Republican, I know, I was one for many years, but it takes Critical Thinking and a deep love for this republic to be a Conservative and therein lies the basic problem for the GOP to ever become relevant again as anything other than DemLight.

There are solutions, but we're wasting precious daylight here.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 12:25:44 am »
Don’t fret, fellow Americans. There is hope.
The only hope we have if they are conservatives, not Republicans.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 01:54:09 am »
So Gen Z is a real thing? I thought it was just another syfy zombie show...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA