Author Topic: Susan Rice to testify before House Intelligence Committee: Report  (Read 619 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Susan Rice to testify before House Intelligence Committee: Report
by Josh Siegel | Jun 29, 2017, 5:27 PM

Susan Rice will testify before the House Intelligence Committee next month as part of its probe into Russia's election interference and possible collusion with the Trump campaign, according to a report Thursday.

Republicans have been interested in interviewing Rice, former President Barack Obama's national security adviser, ever since numerous news outlets reported that she sought the identities of people close to President Trump whose communications were captured after the election in surveillance of foreigners by U.S. spy agencies.

According to CNN, Rice will appear in a nonpublic session with the intelligence panel some time before Congress departs for its August recess.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/susan-rice-to-testify-before-house-intelligence-committee-report/article/2627507
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Susan Rice to testify before House Intelligence Committee: Report
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 11:24:25 pm »
If she isn't under oath it's just more theater.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien