Author Topic: John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources  (Read 830 times)

rangerrebew

John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources
Posted on June 27, 2017

RINO John McCain has been busted for taking money from foreign donors for his foundation the McCain Institute for International Leadership.

An investigation by Daily Caller made this wonderful discovery of McCain’s willingness to betray his countrymen.

This revelation is a light bulb moment and explains why this man has made it his sole mission to be the Republican whom opposes Trump.

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/john-mccain-tight-lipped-on-his-foundation-after-being-busted-for-taking-foreign-money-from-questionable-sources/
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 10:02:22 am by rangerrebew »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Also explains why he's so willing to work with the clintons
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Night Hides Not

John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources
Posted on June 27, 2017

RINO John McCain has been busted for taking money from foreign donors for his foundation the McCain Institute for International Leadership.

An investigation by Daily Caller made this wonderful discovery of McCain’s willingness to betray his countrymen.

This revelation is a light bulb moment and explains why this man has made it his sole mission to be the Republican whom opposes Trump.

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/john-mccain-tight-lipped-on-his-foundation-after-being-busted-for-taking-foreign-money-from-questionable-sources/

There've been enough "light bulbs" around McCain to illuminate the Las Vegas Strip.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline skeeter

Be still my beating heart. Could we finally be rid of this seditious cretin?

Offline Frank Cannon

Looks like another #NT is a fraud.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Looks like another #NT is a fraud.

He's been a fraud from day one!  If not for his father and grandfather no one would have ever heard of him and he would likely be selling shoes at JC Penny's for a living.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This is where Donald Trump shines.

Call John McCain into the Oval Office and make...no, GIVE him an offer he cannot refuse.

Either avidly support the President's agenda, or watch a Congressional investigation into "ALL MATTERS" concerning Senator McCain's activities/travels.

...and that goes for Lindsey, too!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Although I hold those who served in the military, especially those who served in war and suffered as a POW, in high regard, I cannot stand service members who then play that card for the rest of their life as if they are on a higher rung with some superior knowledge and credibility and insight when it comes to life and everything in it.

Not saying one shouldn't be proud of one's service, but at the same time some of those people like McCain need to be told that you SERVED in the military, it is not about YOU. You had a job to do, went thru what you did, and did what you were told because it's about the defense of this great nation. I don't have much more use for those types any more who claimed to have served but didn't.

McCain leverages his service to his own personal benefit and as a smokescreen to cover this kind of crap. I don't care what he went through, he is unhinged and way over the line, this being yet another example.
The Republic is lost.