Author Topic: Did Melania Trump steal Michelle Obama's style? First Lady spotted wearing a blue sleeveless sheath  (Read 3262 times)

Offline libertybele

OMG!  All I can say is wow.  I've been looking at some pictures of Michael; one thing I'm beginning to wonder, is how long does it take to do a make up job on him/her and secondly I think she wears corsets and fake boobies in some of the pictures (being honest here); otherwise she looks like a guy.  In this pictures, she doesn't even look human!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Neither does the person holding her leash.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

...hmm...I should apologize.  Not very nice, nor Christian-like making fun out of her looks.  I find it aggravating and frustrating that the MSM attacks Melania without any justification whatsoever.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

OMG!  All I can say is wow.  I've been looking at some pictures of Michael; one thing I'm beginning to wonder, is how long does it take to do a make up job on him/her and secondly I think she wears corsets and fake boobies in some of the pictures (being honest here); otherwise she looks like a guy.  In this pictures, she doesn't even look human!

Because the "picture" is heavily photoshopped...

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
...hmm...I should apologize.  Not very nice, nor Christian-like making fun out of her looks.  I find it aggravating and frustrating that the MSM attacks Melania without any justification whatsoever.

For that bitch to do say the things she has I do a lot more to her than merely make fun of her looks.

Besides, if you didn't let your hair down and shake it out once in a while you would probably become aggravated and frustrated. Who needs that?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

And it takes a helluva lot better person than she'll ever be to admit they may have stepped over their own line and took that step back.

:beer: :patriot:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

...hmm...I should apologize.  Not very nice, nor Christian-like making fun out of her looks. 

In the spirit of fairness ... here's the actual photo of Michelle walking the dog on the WH grounds.   :nometalk: