Author Topic: Civil Rights Commission Launches Investigation into Trump Admin.  (Read 372 times)

rangerrebew

Civil Rights Commission Launches Investigation into Trump Admin.

by Dr. Susan Berry16 Jun 201755
The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights says it is launching a two-year “comprehensive assessment” into the Trump administration, in light of proposed budget cuts and staff eliminations that it says will cause the civil rights of people of color, the LGBT community, and other “marginalized” groups to be at risk.

According to a press release, the commission, which was created in 1957 as an independent agency that advises Congress and the president on civil rights matters, unanimously approved the investigation.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/16/civil-rights-commission-launches-investigation-trump-administration/
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 11:46:22 am by rangerrebew »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Civil Rights Commission Launches Investigation into Trump Admin.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 11:47:59 am »
C'mon who's surprised?   Time to defund this part of the swamp.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 12:06:06 pm by driftdiver »
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 11:49:22 am »
Slowly but surely, political correctness will destroy us.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 11:49:33 am »
Why am I not surprised the investigation was unanimously approved. No hint of agenda there, right?  **nononono*
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink