Author Topic: Trump says he is under investigation by Mueller, slams probe as ‘witch hunt’  (Read 2524 times)

Oceander

Okay you claim ALL New York Real Estate developers, are sleazy.

I claim all lawyers are sleazy. I claim all politicians are sleazy, too. Around half of federal legislators are lawyers (provable).

Neither of us can "prove" our claims, and attempts to do so would most likely achieve nothing.

* Many people love their homes, which were built by real estate developers. Those developers, all across the country, had to deal with sleazy career government employees, and lawyers. That they put up with the process is a testimonial to their pragmatism, intelligence, etc.

The professions which seek to impede development are career government employees, sleazy politicians, lawyers etc. 

Pick your side. Personally I see a lawyer calling a politician "real estate developer" sleazy as on the ridiculous side.

I am with the developer, at the end of the day. Developers are entrepreneurs, that add value. Lawyers are parasites, that attach themselves to people, processes, institutions and suck on their lifeblood. 

Whoa there, sport.  Didn't realize it was snowflake time.  Not all real estate developers are sleazy.  NYC developers are in a class by themselves, however, and the milieu of NYC politics lends itself mainly to the sleazy.  Don't compare a developer in Peoria, IL, to one in the five boros. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Whoa there, sport.  Didn't realize it was snowflake time.  Not all real estate developers are sleazy.  NYC developers are in a class by themselves, however, and the milieu of NYC politics lends itself mainly to the sleazy.  Don't compare a developer in Peoria, IL, to one in the five boros.

Sport? Snowflake? If you can claim all NYC developers are sleazy, then I can claim all NYC lawyers and all NYC politicians and municipal employees are sleazy too.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln