Author Topic: Trump: Why is Clinton not investigated but I am?  (Read 26739 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Trump: Why is Clinton not investigated but I am?
« Reply #400 on: June 18, 2017, 07:25:45 pm »
Repeat it all you want, but it's still a lie.

What is a lie?  The Trump dislikers have come out in full force this morning ... simultaneously denying that they hate Trump while posting venomous  comments about him.

It's ridiculous.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #401 on: June 18, 2017, 07:29:02 pm »
One, I am not a Trump apologist, whatever that is.  I am a realist.  I wasn't for Trump but he is our President now and I hope he succeeds in getting at least some of the conservative agenda passed.  I fail to see how constant digs at him further that goal.

I have no idea what you are talking about regarding 'Trump is perfectly able to have an investigation open, why hasn't he?

Maybe you should be a little clearer about this.

Given the topic of the thread I thought it would be self-evident.  I guess you've been so busy trying to insult people who don't agree with you, you lost sight of that.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #402 on: June 18, 2017, 07:42:47 pm »
Given the topic of the thread I thought it would be self-evident.  I guess you've been so busy trying to insult people who don't agree with you, you lost sight of that.

What have I said that insulted you?  That you dislike Trump?  Why is that an insult... you proclaim it constantly.

I'm simply suggesting that you be a little more specific about Trump's ability to control the investigation or what you think or are implying he could do or not do.

Offline rodamala

« Reply #403 on: June 18, 2017, 07:51:14 pm »
When Trumpcare wasn't passed Trump went after the Freedom Caucus - the actual conservatives...

Apparently Trump isn't the only one going after House Freedom Caucus members...

@DB
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 07:51:39 pm by rodamala »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #404 on: June 18, 2017, 08:04:18 pm »
Here is an interesting viewpoint from a guy I thought was dead.

Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger said in an interview Sunday that President-elect Donald Trump could go down in history as a “very considerable president.” “Donald Trump is a phenomenon that foreign countries haven’t seen,” Kissinger said on CBS’s “Face The Nation.”

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #405 on: June 18, 2017, 08:07:00 pm »
What have I said that insulted you?  That you dislike Trump?  Why is that an insult... you proclaim it constantly.

You haven't insulted me.  For me to be insulted by you your opinion of me would have to matter and it doesn't.  However, you have tried to make insulting comments in general about people whom you disagree with...

"They are extremely proud of that.  Their posts reek of vanity and pride of their own virtue ... so much better than us that we don't even belong on the same planet.  I stand in awe of them." - Emjay

"They are the kind of people who ... if a hole needed to be dug, would stand around all day bemoaning the kind of shovel they were provided.  While some of us just picked up a shovel and dug the hole." - Emjay

"However, the NeverTrumpers here see everything, good or bad, through a prism of hate for Trump.  They will give him grudging praise if he does something they like, but they seem to be happier if he does something they can attack." - Emjay

I'm simply suggesting that you be a little more specific about Trump's ability to control the investigation or what you think or are implying he could do or not do.

Nevermind.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #406 on: June 18, 2017, 08:08:24 pm »
Here is an interesting viewpoint from a guy I thought was dead.

Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger said in an interview Sunday that President-elect Donald Trump could go down in history as a “very considerable president.” “Donald Trump is a phenomenon that foreign countries haven’t seen,” Kissinger said on CBS’s “Face The Nation.”

LOL.  So true!  I don't think any other president has proclaimed a country to be a sponsor of terror and then sold them weapons!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #407 on: June 18, 2017, 08:11:53 pm »
LOL.  So true!  I don't think any other president has proclaimed a country to be a sponsor of terror and then sold them weapons!

Unlike many here,  it's possible that he found out that he didn't know what he thought he knew.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #408 on: June 18, 2017, 08:17:08 pm »
You haven't insulted me.  For me to be insulted by you your opinion of me would have to matter and it doesn't.  However, you have tried to make insulting comments in general about people whom you disagree with...

"They are extremely proud of that.  Their posts reek of vanity and pride of their own virtue ... so much better than us that we don't even belong on the same planet.  I stand in awe of them." - Emjay

"They are the kind of people who ... if a hole needed to be dug, would stand around all day bemoaning the kind of shovel they were provided.  While some of us just picked up a shovel and dug the hole." - Emjay

"However, the NeverTrumpers here see everything, good or bad, through a prism of hate for Trump.  They will give him grudging praise if he does something they like, but they seem to be happier if he does something they can attack." - Emjay

Nevermind.   *****rollingeyes*****

My opinion doesn't matter to you?

It seems to, since you've gone back and gathered all my posts that you didn't like.

I'm okay with all those posts ... I don't see any personal insults ... just general observations on a group of people who post here.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #409 on: June 18, 2017, 08:19:20 pm »

It just never ends.

Wow.

Well, Kissinger went on to be very specific about his high regard for Trump.  At 94, he made a lot more sense than a lot of people here.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #410 on: June 18, 2017, 08:37:56 pm »
If you were conservative and did not vote Trump you effectively voted for Hillary.

This shit again???? 

Fine, I "Voted" for Hillary by casting a ballot for Castle.

Now... what do you intend to do about it?

It sickens me that the NeverTrumpers are fine with seeing an ruling oligarchy imposed on us.
NeverTrumpers enable the progressive left, making them worse than the progressive left.

You people have made it abundantly clear, over and over again that those of us on this board who are Conservatives and did not vote for Trump and whom criticize Trump's stupidity and walkbacks of campaign promises, deservedly so, are the "Enemy" "Worse than the Progressive Left" .

Good.  Fine.

So be it.

So I ask again, what do you intend to do about it?

I have already counted your kind a more direct clear and present danger to my liberty.   You people keep making that self-evident each day.

Which is why I am more than happy to sit back and let you people duke it out in your pretend-war with the Left.  All you people have demonstrated you hate, is Christian and Conservative principles that refuse to compromise, which puts you square in the camp of the very Leftists you pretend to oppose.

Go your way.  We go ours.

I laugh at all your threats and intimidations amidst condescending pleas and shaming attempts to get Principled Conservatives on your Trump Train to defend your lifelong NYC Liberal Democrat that you insist is the answer to the threat of the lifelong Liberal Democrat agenda.

And considering you people have directly stated that you see us as the worst enemy you face in this country - just be aware, thanks to stupid comments like that - the sentiment goes both ways bub.

In many ways, you people have demonstrated you are far more tyrannical, given opportunity than even the Liberals.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #411 on: June 18, 2017, 08:42:55 pm »
And yet it pales in comparison to an all consuming hate....no matter who it comes from.
Yes, quite a few of us have been witnessing that. Funny you should point it out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #412 on: June 18, 2017, 08:43:59 pm »
My opinion doesn't matter to you?

It seems to, since you've gone back and gathered all my posts that you didn't like.

I'm okay with all those posts ... I don't see any personal insults ... just general observations on a group of people who post here.

You asked, I provided, and all of those were only from one page.  I never said they were "personal insults". If I thought they were personal insults I would have reported them, but unlike some here I am able to tell the difference between a general and a personal insult.   Actually, I wouldn't have reported them, I find that rather silly. 

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #413 on: June 18, 2017, 08:44:02 pm »
Don't mistake pity for hate @txradioguy

BTW... there's a thread on posting pictures  :whistle:
Well, I think he wanted to accommodate the swelling.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #414 on: June 18, 2017, 08:45:29 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

I don't hate Trump any more than I would hate a rattlesnake. A snake is always a snake so it doesn't care if I hate it. Trump is a lying liberal charlatan and doesn't care if I hate him.

I don't hate his supporters any more than I can hate a rock. Both are dumb blunt objects.

What I do hate is the lying and immorality of those who pretend to be middle of the roaders yet can't seem to help but post endless pro trump propaganda.
888high58888

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #415 on: June 18, 2017, 08:46:08 pm »
This shit again???? 

I know...so tired of hearing how I voted for Hilary and am a abortionist......knock it off once and for all!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #416 on: June 18, 2017, 08:47:29 pm »
Unlike many here,  it's possible that he found out that he didn't know what he thought he knew.

Agreed.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #417 on: June 18, 2017, 09:05:29 pm »
You asked, I provided, and all of those were only from one page.  I never said they were "personal insults". If I thought they were personal insults I would have reported them, but unlike some here I am able to tell the difference between a general and a personal insult.   Actually, I wouldn't have reported them, I find that rather silly.

Hey, it's sorta nice to have someone obsessed with me.  But it's also a little creepy.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #418 on: June 18, 2017, 09:08:21 pm »
 :odrama:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #419 on: June 18, 2017, 09:10:12 pm »
Well, I think he wanted to accommodate the swelling.

Then he would have turned it around. 

Offline Mod2

« Reply #420 on: June 18, 2017, 09:11:17 pm »
I'm just getting tired of insults, personal or general.  We can do better.  I support @mystery-ak's sentiment all the way.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #421 on: June 18, 2017, 09:13:51 pm »
I'm just getting tired of insults, personal or general.  We can do better.  I support @mystery-ak's sentiment all the way.

I'm not sure we CAN do better.  But I will try.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #422 on: June 18, 2017, 09:16:05 pm »
All ad homs are off-limits, but as far as "voting for Hillary", hey, one poster here said when an article on Obama using the "N" word, said "who cares!" that Poster purports to be a Ted Cruz supporter, that poster also called someone down per putting the SPLC down.

Maybe the rubbish, is also people who could be playing both sides, didn't support Mitt, only criticize conservatives. There is more than one way to look at this.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #423 on: June 18, 2017, 09:25:09 pm »
Wow!  The Trump Hate Deniers must have all had their Wheaties this morning.  They've come coming out, expletives flailing, trying to deny that they hate Trump while proving that they do.

But, if they do hate him, it's his own fault.  He should have cured cancer by now.

If and when they succeed in destroying Trump, it will be interesting to see how they justify their part in the aftermath.
Care to cite the expletives? A link to the posts will do. Go on, I can even wait until you are done hyperventilating.
I don't hate Trump, but It is obvious you possess other delusional beliefs, so you might as well think that, too. It won't add much to that catalogue.

We are not out to destroy Trump, and I bet you even knew that, but your desperation to keep from admitting he might be a few miracles short of perfect sure has you attacking any who criticize him, even over things we predicted would happen back during the elections.

Really. His past bespoke what our expectations were, not his promises, and he has not disappointed, at least in that regard. He who expects little is seldom disappointed. 

We just want him to do his job with some semblance of consistency, and to quit backpedaling on the promises he claimed as his signature shtick.

(Wall. Prosecute Hillary. Stop the flow of "refugees". Repeal Obamacare. etc.)

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #424 on: June 18, 2017, 09:28:48 pm »
All ad homs are off-limits, but as far as "voting for Hillary", hey, one poster here said when an article on Obama using the "N" word, said "who cares!" that Poster purports to be a Ted Cruz supporter,

Maybe the rubbish, is also people who could be playing both sides, didn't support Mitt, only criticize conservatives. There is more than one way to look at this.
Which 'N" word? There are a few of them, apparently.

that poster also called someone down per putting the SPLC down.
Not sure what you meant by that. The SPLC is a cadre of witch-hunting Liberals. Sure, they mention some real nasty groups, but they pad their lists with plenty of people who aren't anywhere close to the nasty bits.

C S Lewis