Author Topic: Trump: Why is Clinton not investigated but I am?  (Read 26744 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Trump: Why is Clinton not investigated but I am?
« Reply #375 on: June 18, 2017, 06:52:49 am »
As soon as you and Offline roamer_1  find the 'proof' of evidence against Trump as you claim, please post it so that we can all Judge for ourselves!

As far as Hillary goes ...? :whistle:

@mrclose

It is generally considered good etiquette to ping a guy you are talking about.

As to evidence, the only way you can be ignorant of what Trump is is to have lived in a cave for the last twenty years. He's been dirty all the way along, and bragged about it. I won't do your research for you - You should have done it before you cast your vote.

Look at who he does business with.
Look at the cases he's settled out of court.
Look at what he has brought to suit, manipulating the system.
Look at who his friends are.

Y'all are getting an abject lesson as to why the character of a man counts more than his promises. Be sure to pay attention.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #376 on: June 18, 2017, 06:52:51 am »
Well said @jpsb.  This is sad, and yet true.
The sad part is that you people just can't get over the fact that we would not vote for him. You are so busy having cartwheeling fits of incontinence over that, that you forget all about attacking the liberals and turn your crap cannon on us.

Of course, we predicted this. We were told you didn't want our vote, you didn't need our vote. We said Okay, and predicted we'd get the blame and the vitriol anyway, instead of the liberals. Y'all had an opportunity to prove us wrong, and instead, proved us right.

Look straight at me. About face! Now see the enemy, The Left, who are laughing their asses off. THOSE are the people you should be fighting.

For God's sake! Get it right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

« Reply #377 on: June 18, 2017, 06:55:18 am »
Again I will ask what you guarantee his promises with? Because his 'stated policies' are nothing but flatulent wind without something to guarantee what he says.

There ya go - maligning the only candidate that actually DID have the guarantee to back his promises.

Cruz is more capable a Conservative than Trump in EVERY way. By his record.

And Congress lost its balls precisely because of liberalism... liberal republicans.

In 2011 Trump was criticizing Romney for being "mean spirited" for saying he was going to deport illegals. At that very time, in a link provided above, Cruz was talking about building a wall, fences and using drones to secure the border. He was also steadfastly against amnesty.

The only change Cruz made on immigration was on H-1B visas, and that was regarding legal immigration only. He agreed to reduce them instead of expand them. Yet we have these revisionist who repeatedly demand that Cruz was "Me Too Ted" which is a provable outright lie. And no matter how many times they are corrected with facts they refuse to acknowledge the basic truth of it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 07:03:40 am by DB »

Online DB

« Reply #378 on: June 18, 2017, 07:02:38 am »
The sad part is that you people just can't get over the fact that we would not vote for him. You are so busy having cartwheeling fits of incontinence over that, that you forget all about attacking the liberals and turn your crap cannon on us.

Of course, we predicted this. We were told you didn't want our vote, you didn't need our vote. We said Okay, and predicted we'd get the blame and the vitriol anyway, instead of the liberals. Y'all had an opportunity to prove us wrong, and instead, proved us right.

Look straight at me. About face! Now see the enemy, The Left, who are laughing their asses off. THOSE are the people you should be fighting.

For God's sake! Get it right.

They're just doing what their leader does. When Trumpcare wasn't passed Trump went after the Freedom Caucus - the actual conservatives - threatening to primary them. They were his first target, not the liberals who didn't vote for it. This is just more of the same all the while claiming the conservative banner. Total hypocrisy.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #379 on: June 18, 2017, 07:03:57 am »

Baseless adulation is such an ugly thing...no matter who does it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 07:04:23 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #380 on: June 18, 2017, 07:06:09 am »
In 2011 Trump was criticizing Romney for being "mean spirited" for saying he was going to deport illegals. At that very time, in a link provided above, Cruz was talking about building a wall, fences and using drones to secure the border. He was also steadfastly against amnesty.

The only change Cruz made on immigration was on H-1B visas, and that was regarding legal immigration only. He agreed to reduce them instead of expand them. Yet we have these revisionist who repeatedly demand that Cruz was "Met Too Ted" which is a provable outright lie. And no matter how many times they are corrected with facts they refuse to acknowledge the basic truth of it.

I know it. Cruz has been steady as a clock.
That is why I would have voted for him... I could predict his positions were true, and what his actions would have been with incremental accuracy.

And even in that, it isn't the man - It is the principles that he stood upon, and that I know he would have defended (and does defend today).

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #381 on: June 18, 2017, 07:08:04 am »
They're just doing what their leader does. When Trumpcare wasn't passed Trump went after the Freedom Caucus - the actual conservatives - threatening to primary them. They were his first target, not the liberals who didn't vote for it. This is just more of the same all the while claiming the conservative banner. Total hypocrisy.

Exactly right. Total hypocrisy. Not a damn thing true or reliable.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #382 on: June 18, 2017, 11:15:06 am »
Baseless adulation is such an ugly thing...no matter who does it.

And yet it pales in comparison to an all consuming hate....no matter who it comes from.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #383 on: June 18, 2017, 01:39:00 pm »
And yet it pales in comparison to an all consuming hate....no matter who it comes from.

Speaking of...better take a good hard look in this:

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Silver Pines

« Reply #384 on: June 18, 2017, 02:08:04 pm »
I'm not trying to tell any of y'all what to post, but for me, I'm done denying that I hate Trump and explaining why that's not the case.  You can post it directly to them and they will dismiss it and go on accusing you of it, so they can just roll right on with it. 

And they will.  It's essential (for them) to believe that everyone who criticizes or even dislikes Trump is a hater.  Focus on anyone or anything---Hillary, the media, the deep state, globalist elites, whatever.  I'll guarantee you that some of them are straining since Trump made another campaign promise into a lie and gave amnesty to the Dreamers.  The cognitive dissonance must be getting
harder to ignore.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #385 on: June 18, 2017, 02:15:51 pm »
Speaking of...better take a good hard look in this: 

Don't mistake pity for hate @txradioguy

BTW... there's a thread on posting pictures  :whistle:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #386 on: June 18, 2017, 02:24:11 pm »
I'm not trying to tell any of y'all what to post, but for me, I'm done denying that I hate Trump and explaining why that's not the case.  You can post it directly to them and they will dismiss it and go on accusing you of it, so they can just roll right on with it. 

And they will.  It's essential (for them) to believe that everyone who criticizes or even dislikes Trump is a hater.  Focus on anyone or anything---Hillary, the media, the deep state, globalist elites, whatever.  I'll guarantee you that some of them are straining since Trump made another campaign promise into a lie and gave amnesty to the Dreamers.  The cognitive dissonance must be getting
harder to ignore.

@CatherineofAragon

I don't hate Trump any more than I would hate a rattlesnake. A snake is always a snake so it doesn't care if I hate it. Trump is a lying liberal charlatan and doesn't care if I hate him.

I don't hate his supporters any more than I can hate a rock. Both are dumb blunt objects.

What I do hate is the lying and immorality of those who pretend to be middle of the roaders yet can't seem to help but post endless pro trump propaganda.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #387 on: June 18, 2017, 02:25:48 pm »
Don't mistake pity for hate @txradioguy

BTW... there's a thread on posting pictures  :whistle:

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #388 on: June 18, 2017, 02:31:12 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

I don't hate Trump any more than I would hate a rattlesnake. A snake is always a snake so it doesn't care if I hate it. Trump is a lying liberal charlatan and doesn't care if I hate him.

I don't hate his supporters any more than I can hate a rock. Both are dumb blunt objects.

What I do hate is the lying and immorality of those who pretend to be middle of the roaders yet can't seem to help but post endless pro trump propaganda.

@Cripplecreek

Thank you sincerely for stepping up and admitting publicly that you hate President Trump.

....and that you categorize avid Trump supporters as "dumb"...as "blunt rocks". 

...and that you hate your former teammates as turncoats buying into propaganda.

Bless your heart.   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #389 on: June 18, 2017, 02:33:59 pm »

It ain't nothing new @CatherineofAragon . Knee-jerk accusations of 'hater' and 'bigot' have been around a long time... By the same sort of folks. I find it a good bellwether pointing toward their alignment.

I don't know many Conservatives that dwell on such terms... It isn't generally a part of our vocabulary. The conclusions from that point are simple math.

And they will.  It's essential (for them) to believe that everyone who criticizes or even dislikes Trump is a hater.  Focus on anyone or anything---Hillary, the media, the deep state, globalist elites, whatever. 

Of course they will. It's all they've got.

I'll guarantee you that some of them are straining since Trump made another campaign promise into a lie and gave amnesty to the Dreamers.  The cognitive dissonance must be getting
harder to ignore.

I would be highly surprised if his lies even register. To adore the man, so very much must have been swept under the rug... There's a mountain under there already... What's one more lie?  :shrug:

meh.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #390 on: June 18, 2017, 02:57:11 pm »

I would be highly surprised if his lies even register. To adore the man, so very much must have been swept under the rug... There's a mountain under there already... What's one more lie?  :shrug:

meh.

They just ignore the things they don't want to hear just like they did during the campaign.

They were all tossing their panties on stage when Trump accused Qatar of funding and supporting terrorism yet  suddenly went all Helen Keller when Trump turned around and OKed the sale of billions of dollars in Weapons to those terror supporters just days later.

You remember how hard ass conservatives were about breaking the unions but again, Trumpers have no comment on Trump running around pandering to the unions and telling them he has an open door labor policy.

Then there is the DREAMers thing. It just goes on and on.

I remember when it started. Watching the Faith and Freedom coalition banquet from Iowa. Trump said unequivocally that he does indeed support ethanol subsidies and that he would like to see the renewable fuels mandate increased. Sure enough within a few minutes the word "Pragmatism" showed up on the live thread at TOS.

My conscience won't allow me to abandon my beliefs that easily. Its a sign of low moral character.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #391 on: June 18, 2017, 03:03:31 pm »
They just ignore the things they don't want to hear just like they did during the campaign.

They were all tossing their panties on stage when Trump accused Qatar of funding and supporting terrorism yet  suddenly went all Helen Keller when Trump turned around and OKed the sale of billions of dollars in Weapons to those terror supporters just days later.

IKnowRight? Whichever way the wind blows. That ain't no way to be.

[...] Sure enough within a few minutes the word "Pragmatism" showed up on the live thread at TOS.

Yep.

My conscience won't allow me to abandon my beliefs that easily. Its a sign of low moral character.

Yep sommore. Me neither.

Good post.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #392 on: June 18, 2017, 05:10:19 pm »
Wow!  The Trump Hate Deniers must have all had their Wheaties this morning.  They've come coming out, expletives flailing, trying to deny that they hate Trump while proving that they do.

But, if they do hate him, it's his own fault.  He should have cured cancer by now.

If and when they succeed in destroying Trump, it will be interesting to see how they justify their part in the aftermath.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #393 on: June 18, 2017, 05:14:04 pm »
Wow!  The Trump Hate Deniers must have all had their Wheaties this morning.  They've come coming out, expletives flailing, trying to deny that they hate Trump while proving that they do.

But, if they do hate him, it's his own fault.  He should have cured cancer by now.

If and when they succeed in destroying Trump, it will be interesting to see how they justify their part in the aftermath.

:odrama:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #394 on: June 18, 2017, 05:32:03 pm »

That is a calm observation about some weird goings on.

I just finished writing a long tribute to my father to post on Facebook along with some pictures of him..  He was such a special guy.

Puts things in a little perspective to realize how lucky my sister and I were to have a man like that as our father.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #395 on: June 18, 2017, 05:47:16 pm »

We need some fainting couches.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #396 on: June 18, 2017, 05:51:56 pm »
We need some fainting couches.

You show me a fainting couch, I'll show you a fashion star in the summer dress Yahoo says 'everyone wants to copy.'

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #397 on: June 18, 2017, 07:00:48 pm »
That is a calm observation about some weird goings on comments.

The Trump Apologists' comments are getting more and more off the wall.  But, they still haven't answered the question, Trump is perfectly able to have an investigation open, why hasn't he?

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #398 on: June 18, 2017, 07:05:14 pm »
They've come coming out, expletives flailing, trying to deny that they hate Trump while proving that they do.

Repeat it all you want, but it's still a lie.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #399 on: June 18, 2017, 07:22:57 pm »
The Trump Apologists' comments are getting more and more off the wall.  But, they still haven't answered the question, Trump is perfectly able to have an investigation open, why hasn't he?

One, I am not a Trump apologist, whatever that is.  I am a realist.  I wasn't for Trump but he is our President now and I hope he succeeds in getting at least some of the conservative agenda passed.  I fail to see how constant digs at him further that goal.

I have no idea what you are talking about regarding 'Trump is perfectly able to have an investigation open, why hasn't he?
[/quote]

Maybe you should be a little clearer about this.