Author Topic: Schumer Wants to Hear Lynch’s Side of the Story Before Requesting Investigation  (Read 364 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Schumer Wants to Hear Lynch’s Side of the Story Before Requesting Investigation
CNS News, Jun 15, 2017, Annabel Scott

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said he wants to hear former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s side of the story before calling for an investigation into whether she tried to downplay the seriousness of Hillary Clinton’s email practices.

“Well, before I say anything further on this, I want to hear what Loretta Lynch’s side of the story is. I haven’t heard that yet,” Schumer told a press conference on Tuesday.

Former FBI Director James Comey told the Senate intelligence committee on June 8 that Lynch told him to call the FBI probe into Hillary Clinton’s emails a "matter," not an investigation.

Comey said Lynch’s request for him to use the same language that the Clinton campaign was using “gave me a queasy feeling.”

On Sunday, CNN’s "State of the Union" asked Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) if Lynch was “giving cover to the Clinton campaign.”

“I can't answer that,” Feinstein said. “I would have a queasy feeling, too, though, to be candid with you. I think we need to know more about that. And there's only way to know about it, and that's to have the Judiciary Committee take a look at that.”

More:  http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/annabel-scott/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Didn't seem to want to hear anyone's side before asking if the Trump admin should be investigated though.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

Didn't seem to want to hear anyone's side before asking if the Trump admin should be investigated though.

Thats 'cause there is no evidence and sworn testimony implicating Trump, as there is with Lynch. :#@$%:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sounds like the highest ranking dimocrat in the country is publicly announcing a pre-collusion pact with a probable criminal.

Anyone surpirsed?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Sounds like the highest ranking dimocrat in the country is publicly announcing a pre-collusion pact with a probable criminal.

Anyone surpirsed?

Not in the least.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

Exactly.  He'll  state that he has talked to hear and feels that there is no reason for further investigation.  Must be nice to be both judge and jury.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Looks like this Comey testimony didn't pan out like the Rats hoped.