Author Topic: CNN Mocks Cabinet Members Praising Trump at Meeting: ‘I Have to Shower Now’  (Read 1249 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Mocks Cabinet Members Praising Trump at Meeting: ‘I Have to Shower Now’
Posted By David Rutz On June 13, 2017 @ 7:06 am In Politics | No Comments

CNN's "New Day" panel Tuesday mocked President Donald Trump's unusual Cabinet meeting a day earlier as a "bizarre love fest," with host Alisyn Camerota quipping "I have to shower now."

At his first official Cabinet meeting on Monday, Trump's Cabinet members took turns discussing their jobs but also offering effusive praise for the president and thanking him for the privilege to serve.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/cnn-mocks-cabinet-praising-trump-meeting-shower-now/

Offline Night Hides Not

Received much of the same treatment on Morning Joe today.

Not much different than the fawning over Obama by his aides and Cabinet officers...and, of course, the media.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Rivergirl

Who will rescue DT's hostages?
Reminiscent of Saddam Hussein's 'guests' from the plane he refused to allow to leave.

Offline Victoria33

@txradioguy
@roamer_1
@Smokin Joe

I saw it happen in real time.   Each cabinet member, in turn around the table, prostrated him/her self on the altar of Trump.  It was embarrassing to see and hear.  They were told to do that, as each one sounded like a script being read.   To me, Priebus and Sessions groveled at Trump's feet worse than the others, or better than the others if you pray to Trump.  That masquerade deserves to be made fun of as it was disgusting servitude these people had to do.  They should have all quit after they walked out of there in order to take back their personal power to live with honor, not as a slave to Trump.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I saw it happen in real time.   Each cabinet member, in turn around the table, prostrated him/her self on the altar of Trump.  It was embarrassing to see and hear.  They were told to do that, as each one sounded like a script being read.   To me, Priebus and Sessions groveled at Trump's feet worse than the others, or better than the others if you pray to Trump.  That masquerade deserves to be made fun of as it was disgusting servitude these people had to do.  They should have all quit after they walked out of there in order to take back their personal power to live with honor, not as a slave to Trump.

:bs:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
:bs:

Unless you have a video or audio feel that contradicts what was seen on tv...you have no right or reason to doubt what @Victoria33 saw with her own two eyes.

Perhaps you need to pull off your rose colored glasses occasionally.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Victoria33

Unless you have a video or audio feel that contradicts what was seen on tv...you have no right or reason to doubt what @Victoria33 saw with her own two eyes.

Perhaps you need to pull off your rose colored glasses occasionally.
@txradioguy

It was difficult to watch, as, after about the third one, I realized each one was going to praise and bow down to him, thanking him for the pleasure of being allowed to be with him to " work on your agenda".  Each one, I believe, used that phrase, "work on your agenda".  That had to be prearranged for each to use that same phrase.  When Priebus thanked him for his "blessing" of allowing him to be with him, I couldn't believe he said that.  That was the crux of each statement - being "allowed" to be with him, as though he is a god allowing these certain peons to be in his presence. 

I heard one commentator say this is normal - in North Korea.  I agreed with that statement. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@txradioguy

It was difficult to watch, as, after about the third one, I realized each one was going to praise and bow down to him, thanking him for the pleasure of being allowed to be with him to " work on your agenda".  Each one, I believe, used that phrase, "work on your agenda".  That had to be prearranged for each to use that same phrase.  When Priebus thanked him for his "blessing" of allowing him to be with him, I couldn't believe he said that.  That was the crux of each statement - being "allowed" to be with him, as though he is a god allowing these certain peons to be in his presence. 

I heard one commentator say this is normal - in North Korea.  I agreed with that statement.

They should be mocked.

Offline Night Hides Not

@txradioguy

I did a quick search on "trump cabinet meeting". There was not one entry that favored Trump. The closest I found was from the NY Post, whose headline read:
Trump holds 'Apprentice'-style Cabinet meeting, compares himself to FDR

In Trump's defense, I believe there are two points one could make to counter the onslaught of coverage:

1. Obama rarely held a meeting with his full cabinet.
2. Obama received similar praise from his aides and cabinet members.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I did a quick search on "trump cabinet meeting". There was not one entry that favored Trump. The closest I found was from the NY Post, whose headline read: .

In Trump's defense, I believe there are two points one could make to counter the onslaught of coverage:

1. Obama rarely held a meeting with his full cabinet.
2. Obama received similar praise from his aides and cabinet members.

Obama was a Democrat.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@Victoria33

Chunky C walked away with more dignity than those groveling toadies.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Defense Secretary James Mattis:

"Mr. President, it's an honor to represent the men and women of the Department of Defense. And we are grateful for the sacrifices our people are making in order to strengthen our military so our diplomats always negotiate from a position of strength."

"Thank you."

He didn't praise Trump

Offline Suppressed

@txradioguy

Did anyone watch their eyelids for Morse code?

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Victoria33

Defense Secretary James Mattis:
"Mr. President, it's an honor to represent the men and women of the Department of Defense. And we are grateful for the sacrifices our people are making in order to strengthen our military so our diplomats always negotiate from a position of strength."
"Thank you."
He didn't praise Trump

That is correct.  He was the only one to hold on to his personal integrity.  He got the word, "grateful", and "Thank You" in there but related it to the armed forces instead of Trump.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
After 8 years of prostrating, suckling and fawning to the Obama admin, CNN now feels the need for a shower?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 09:17:01 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online goatprairie

Received much of the same treatment on Morning Joe today.

Not much different than the fawning over Obama by his aides and Cabinet officers...and, of course, the media.
Most of the liberal media still have their lips firmly attached to Obama's keister.

Offline Rivergirl

Twas a hostage video.   JMHO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
After 8 years of prostrating, suckling and fawning to the Obama admin, CNN now feels the need for a shower?

CNN needs a liberal application of gasoline and a match if you ask me!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien