Author Topic: Carr: Comey ought to be arrested and jailed  (Read 309 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Carr: Comey ought to be arrested and jailed
« on: June 12, 2017, 01:11:43 am »
James Comey needs to go to prison.

Or at least he needs to start thinking he might be in jeopardy of going to prison.

As the president said Friday of the former FBI director, “Some of the things he said just weren’t true.”

And he was under oath when he said them. That could be a problem, especially now that the federal government is open under new management.

If I were running the feds’ probe, the first question I’d want answered is, “Mr. Comey, how many times have you leaked or caused to be leaked to the alt-left media government documents?”

We know he did it once. He’s copped to it. How many times do you get caught doing something — anything — the first time you do it?

“He’s already had to retract earlier false statements he made under oath,” Corey Lewandowski pointed out yesterday on Fox. “I think Jim Comey’s in big trouble. Clearly he’s got some big problems.”

Reality Winner leaked government documents, ditto James Comey. But she’s being held in a Georgia jail cell this weekend without bail, while he’s putting the finishing touches on his $10 million book deal. What’s the difference between the two perps, except that Comey has more kingpins to trade up than Reality?

Still, there’s no reason Comey has to end up in Club Fed. If there was an organizational chart of the Clinton-Obama crime family, Comey’s mugshot would be found somewhere in middle management. Comey can flip. He can deliver Mr. Big ... and Ms. Big.

More: http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/howie_carr/2017/06/carr_comey_ought_to_be_arrested_and_jailed
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Carr: Comey ought to be arrested and jailed
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 01:19:30 am »
From 5th Boston Herald no less!

I fully agree with them!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien