Author Topic: Watch Jon Ossoff Lose The Entire Special Election Debate In Less Than Four Minutes [VIDEO]  (Read 262 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch Jon Ossoff Lose The Entire Special Election Debate In Less Than Four Minutes [VIDEO]

Peter Hasson
Associate Editor
1:12 AM 06/07/2017

Democratic congressional candidate Jon Ossoff struggled through a brutal four minutes in Georgia’s special election debate Tuesday night after Republican Karen Handel called him out for not living in the district he is hoping to represent.

As part of the debate format, the candidates were given the opportunity to ask each other questions. Handel turned to Ossoff and asked him a question he couldn’t answer: who he was going to vote for in the special election. As someone who lives outside the district, Ossoff is unable to cast a vote for himself. It went downhill from there for Ossoff.

more w/video
http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/07/watch-jon-ossoff-lose-the-entire-special-election-debate-in-less-than-four-minutes-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Just_Victor

Webster's may have to update their definition of beatdown, to include that video.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Wingnut

"After a prolonged silence, Ossoff defended himself by saying he lives outside the district in order to support his fiance, a medical student at Emory University. He then attacked Handel for being born in Washington, D.C. and for asking about where he lives instead of the “questions of concern to the voters of the 6th District.”

“Actually, it is of concern to the voters of the 6th district that you do not live in our community. And while I was born in Washington, D.C., I didn’t get to pick where I was born but the fact is I’ve been in Georgia almost as long as you’ve even been alive,” Handel shot back. “You might live just five miles outside of the district but your values are nearly 3,000 miles away in San Francisco, and that’s why so many of your contributions have come from liberals from California, New York and Massachusetts. It’s why you’re supported by Nancy Pelosi, and folks it matters.”

Nice.  Very nice indeed!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
This won't get anywhere near the coverage her comment, 'I don't support a livable wage' will between now and election day.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.