Author Topic: James Comey Asked Jeff Sessions To Not Leave Him Alone With Donald Trump  (Read 243 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: James Comey Asked Jeff Sessions To Not Leave Him Alone With Donald Trump

Kaitlan Collins
White House Correspondent
8:13 PM 06/06/2017

A new report claims James Comey asked Jeff Sessions to never leave him alone with Donald Trump.

According to the New York Times, the former FBI director “confronted Attorney General Jeff Sessions and said he did not want to be left alone again with the president” after he had an “inappropriate” interaction with him in the Oval Office. That inappropriate interaction was determined from a memo Comey allegedly wrote afterwards, when he claimed that Trump asked him to shut down the FBI’s investigation into former national security adviser Mike Flynn because he was “a good guy.”

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/06/report-james-comey-asked-jeff-sessions-to-not-leave-him-alone-with-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
More fake news?   
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline beandog

Comey has turned out to be a total nutburger.   :silly:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I'll admit that it's nice to have a president where, when someone says "inappropriate interaction," your mind doesn't immediately turn to cigars or bathhouses.   :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink