Author Topic: Devin Nunes on Unmasking: ‘Oh, This Is Only the Beginning’  (Read 292 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Devin Nunes on Unmasking: ‘Oh, This Is Only the Beginning’

The House intel chair on why the NSA, CIA, and FBI were subpoenaed; whether Comey has obstructed the probe; and whether more Obama officials are suspected.

John Batchelor
06.05.17 1:00 AM ET

Colleague Mary Kissel of The Wall Street Journal editorial board and I discussed recently with Chairman Devin Nunes of the House Select Intelligence Committee the thinking behind the committee’s issuing subpoenas seeking details about unmaskings of American citizens that were requested by three senior Obama administration officials, former CIA director John Brennan, former national security adviser Susan Rice, and former UN ambassador Samantha Power.

“The subpoenas,” Nunes explained, “actually went to the NSA, the CIA, and the FBI, requesting specifically, of those three individuals that were named, the unmaskings they have done, that they did, from the time period of 2016, the entire year, leading up to Jan. 20 of this year.”

more
http://www.thedailybeast.com/devin-nunes-on-unmasking-oh-this-is-only-the-beginning
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Devin Nunes on Unmasking: ‘Oh, This Is Only the Beginning’
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 02:14:20 pm »
Cleaning up this mess is a HUGELY important task!  I hope they are up to the challenge!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 04:11:26 pm »
So, the implication being that they are looking into things other than Russia, Russia, Russia.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 04:20:00 pm »
This is Nunes, so who knows?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: