Author Topic: Fake News: NBC Issues Correction After Falsely Claiming Putin ‘Does Not Deny’ Having Compromising Info on Trump  (Read 596 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Fake News: NBC Issues Correction After Falsely Claiming Putin ‘Does Not Deny’ Having Compromising Info on Trump
Breitbart, Jun 4, 2017, Tony Lee

NBC News was forced to issue a correction on Sunday evening after spinning its newest talent Megyn Kelly’s interview to falsely claim that Russian President Vladimir Putin “does not deny having compromising information” on President Donald Trump

To promote the debut of Kelly’s “Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly” program, NBC News tweeted, “EXCLUSIVE: Putin does not deny having compromising information on President Trump in interview with @megynkelly.”

CNBC, NBC’s sister station, did not send out fake news, linking to the same story after tweeting, “Russia’s Putin denies having compromising information on Trump.”

Reuters also reported on the interview and tweeted, “Putin denies having compromising information on Trump.”

More: http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/06/04/fake-news-nbc-correction-after-claiming-putin-had-compromising-info-trump/

Offline kevindavis007

Right, we should believe Putin.......
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

That really isn't the point @kevindavis (Although thanks for the benefit of the doubt for our President  *****rollingeyes***** ) .  NBC deliberately misquoted Putin to make the President look bad.  The idiots forgot this interview was on video tape.

Offline dfwgator

Right, we should believe NBC.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

I'm guessing that still applies if he said 'yes.'
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline rodamala

Putin also does not deny f***ing sheep.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Putin also does not deny f***ing sheep.

@rodamala

I haven't seen you deny that either.  hmmm   daaaa daaaa
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline libertybele

That really isn't the point @kevindavis (Although thanks for the benefit of the doubt for our President  *****rollingeyes***** ) .  NBC deliberately misquoted Putin to make the President look bad.  The idiots forgot this interview was on video tape.

I didn't see the interview and this was supposed to be Kelley's debut launching her career at NBC ...  this misquote IMHO has already sunk her credibility.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rodamala

@rodamala

I haven't seen you deny that either.  hmmm   daaaa daaaa

F*** Ewe.

I gave that (and FR) up for Lent last year.

@driftdiver