Author Topic: Trump breaks with Obama tradition of designating June as ‘LGBT Pride Month’  (Read 2639 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Peter LaBarbera

NewsHomosexualityFri Jun 2, 2017 - 4:55 pm EST
Trump breaks with Obama tradition of designating June as ‘LGBT Pride Month

May 2, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — President Trump is not celebrating June as “LGBT Pride Month” with an official proclamation, like his predecessor Barack Obama did every year, although various federal agencies are still holding “pride” events and making pro-LGBT statements.

The Washington Blade, a newspaper for homosexuals in the nation’s capital, reports that Trump is “breaking with a tradition started under the Obama administration” by not issuing the “gay pride” declaration, which irked social conservatives year after year in the beginning of June.

more
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trump-breaks-with-obama-tradition-of-designating-june-as-lgbt-pride-month
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online dfwgator

Oceander

If it only started under Obama it's not much of a tradition as far as presidential traditions go. 

Offline skeeter

Makes sense. Why designate an entire month for such a tiny fraction of the population, most of whom self identify due to a deviant sexual practice?

Offline Frank Cannon

The Washington Blade Post, a newspaper for homosexuals in the nation’s capital....

There. Fixed the typo.

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

The homosexual activist group Log Cabin Republican thanked Ivanka Trump on Twitter for her “gay pride month” tweets. LCR is lobbying the Trump administration to support LGBT advocacy on various fronts.

The LCRs. I had forgotten about that bunch of rump rangers.

What's the difference between a Democrat fairy and a Republican fairy?

They may vote differently, but they obviously have the same agenda.

Barba non facit philosophum.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If it only started under Obama it's not much of a tradition as far as presidential traditions go.
Yep. Now is the time to break with an Obama Administration policy of declaring pride in deviancy. A tradition needs to be more than one page deep to have any traction.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

The Washington Blade Post, a newspaper for homosexuals in the nation’s capital....

There. Fixed the typo.
Was that capital or capitol?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online dfwgator

Being tolerant doesn't mean we have to celebrate it.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Being tolerant doesn't mean we have to celebrate it.

There is a difference between being tolerant and being forced to compromise one's principles.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Awesome news!!!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Smokin Joe

Awesome news!!!
Yes, actually, it is.

@Right_in_Virginia I have decided to ping you every time I say something Trump does (or in this case, doesn't do) is good. That way, you won't wonder if I ever have anything good to say about him. If you find this annoying, just let me know and I'll quit.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

The White House has covered the important stuff for the month and have released statements publicly declaring this:
National Homeownership month
Something something about the Ocean month
African-American Music Appreciation month,
and Great Outdoors month.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
and Great Outdoors month.
Meh. The movie was kind of funny, but worthy of a whole national month?  :tongue2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdhpxD923pQ
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia I have decided to ping you every time I say something Trump does ...

Please don't @Smokin Joe .  It's more annoying than helpful ..... and in all candor,  I really don't care that much.

But thanks for the consideration.   :beer:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yes, actually, it is.

@Right_in_Virginia I have decided to ping you every time I say something Trump does (or in this case, doesn't do) is good. That way, you won't wonder if I ever have anything good to say about him. If you find this annoying, just let me know and I'll quit.

That's a great idea!  888high58888
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Smokin Joe

Please don't @Smokin Joe .  It's more annoying than helpful ..... and in all candor,  I really don't care that much.

Okay, I won't, out of consideration for your feelings. Please do not ever accuse me of not ever supporting Trump when he gets things right. Thank you. :beer:

C S Lewis

Offline Suppressed

I suppose that means you don't want me to, either, @Right_in_Virginia .  And that you won't every make silly accusations as if I don't give credit when it's due.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline corbe

Okay, I won't, out of consideration for your feelings. Please do not ever accuse me of not ever supporting Trump when he gets things right. Thank you. :beer:

@Right_in_Virginia may be confusing you for me @Smokin Joe  It is I who has not acknowledged the President's recent stellar achievements, I just figured why bother, everybody knows I hate him.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Peter LaBarbera

NewsHomosexualityFri Jun 2, 2017 - 4:55 pm EST
Trump breaks with Obama tradition of designating June as ‘LGBT Pride Month

May 2, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — President Trump is not celebrating June as “LGBT Pride Month” with an official proclamation, like his predecessor Barack Obama did every year, although various federal agencies are still holding “pride” events and making pro-LGBT statements.

The Washington Blade, a newspaper for homosexuals in the nation’s capital, reports that Trump is “breaking with a tradition started under the Obama administration” by not issuing the “gay pride” declaration, which irked social conservatives year after year in the beginning of June.

more
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trump-breaks-with-obama-tradition-of-designating-june-as-lgbt-pride-month

One president does not a tradition make.  Particularly that one.  Let's forget LG whatever for a while.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

I will also acknowledge this is a good Trump move.  June is special to me.  My Birthday month.  I like to think of it as the perfect weather month.  A time that I enjoy the sunshine, flowers, butterflies, KOI, hummingbirds..............  Sorry I don't want to share the goodness of June with deviant sex.

BTW..........Was driving home from work today.  What do I see walking down the road?  Tranny in fishnet stockings that was obviously a man.  Ugliest thing ever.  Yuck.  Looked like something out of a horror story.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Smokin Joe

@Right_in_Virginia may be confusing you for me @Smokin Joe  It is I who has not acknowledged the President's recent stellar achievements, I just figured why bother, everybody knows I hate him.

What people don't understand is that even people who "hate" him can be inherently fair enough to give him credit for getting things right.

C S Lewis

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Makes sense. Why designate an entire month for such a tiny fraction of the population, most of whom self identify due to a deviant sexual practice?

It will take us years to get over what Obama did to America.  But this is a good start.

Offline corbe

What people don't understand is that even people who "hate" him can be inherently fair enough to give him credit for getting things right.

I was feeding @Emjay with that hate thing @Smokin Joe but she refused to take the bait.
    That word is inconceivable to me. I don't like the man but I often don't like my Presidents, especially the last 35 years.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
    I was feeding @Emjay with that hate thing @Smokin Joe but she refused to take the bait.
    That word is inconceivable to me. I don't like the man but I often don't like my Presidents, especially the last 35 years.

Don't think I don't appreciate your trying to start sumpin' but I am a reformed person and terrified of the mods.