Author Topic: Trump Has Dirt on Comey: STRATEGIC FIRING of Swamp Rat James Comey  (Read 1653 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Trump Has Dirt on Comey: STRATEGIC FIRING of Swamp Rat James Comey

by Kevin Jackson | Jun 1, 2017

The narrative came to me on Facebook, and I think it’s well worth posting.
The narrative of the Left is that former FBI Director James Comey is a good guy caught in bad circumstances. 
Nothing could be further from the truth. Comey was a leftist plant, and President Trump knew it.
As Mark Howard Lewis writes:
There are very few crime/mystery novels that approach this true story for compelling drama, intrigue and brinkmanship (with the nation in the balance).

James Comey is a poisonous snake of the highest order.

He is a deep-water Swamp Denizen who has been highly paid to deliberately provide cover for high-level corruption by the Clintons and Obama. He has been central to trying to destroy the Trump campaign and then the Trump administration from the start. He is as dirty as they come in DC.
Comey had highest-level cover (the FBI no less) and was deep into an effort to eliminate Trump. Trump had to move hard, fast, and at exactly the right time to cut the head off the snake without getting bitten by the snake or being finished by the other swamp denizens.
Notice that the President fired Comey when Comey was 3,000 miles away from his office.
Comey had no inkling he was being cut, and that all his files, computers, and everything in his office were seized by his boss Sessions and the justice department. This was not a violation of protocol, it was tactical. Notice how Prez Trump compartmentalized the strike and did not inform any of his White House “staff” to prevent leaks. Notice how he emasculated Comey and the swamp denizens by letting them know in a tweet that the Attorney General got information (surveillance “tapes” from the seizure of Comey’s office) to let Comey and his handlers know that Trump’s DOJ has the goods on them. This was a brilliant, strategic, and totally imperative move at exactly the right time against horrible, evil and corrupt powers infesting our government.
The swamp is on notice that the president is on to them.
They are sweating bullets because their criminal games of corruption are being pursued and they know it. They are screaming and ranting because they are desperate denizens of the swamp who are beginning to realize they are roadkill.
THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE COMEY SCAM. Taken from credible public sources (readily available if you want to look or want me to send them to you), with a few reasonable “fill in the blank” conclusions of my own.

The Highlights:

Comey was a minor assistant US attorney in the late ’90s. He only gained power and money by being the DOJ official who “investigated” and cleared Bill Clinton of any wrong-doing in Clinton’s totally corrupt pardon (for huge payoffs) of criminal financier Marc Rich as Clinton was leaving the presidency. This is how Comey began his career as a creature of the “swamp” years ago, as a servant of the Clintons.
Comey provided “cover” for the Clintons in their gaining incredible power and wealth after leaving office through pardoning a billionaire money-launderer, arms dealer, and criminal. Comey was a key piece in how the Clintons upped their corruption game and gained incredible wealth through their foundation after leaving the White House. A huge part of the scheme was giving Marc Rich a free pass when he should have spent life in prison, and that is what Comey covered up for the Clintons. This set up Comey to be part of the corruption machine, making him powerful and wealthy.

Lockheed connection

Immediately after doing the Clinton’s dirty work as a DOJ official, Comey resigned from the DOJ and took a position as the head attorney (Counsel) of the Lockheed Martin company, a huge military contractor. While he was in that position Lockheed became a major contributor (millions) to the Clinton Foundation and its fake charity spin-offs. In return for these payments to Clinton Inc., Lockheed received huge contracts with Hillary’s state department. Comey was the chief legal officer of Lockheed throughout this period of contributions to Clinton Inc. in return for State Dept. contracts.
In late 2012, after overseeing Lockheed’s successful relationship with the Hillary State Department and the resulting profits, Comey stepped down from Lockheed and received a $6 million dollar payout for his services.

Comey goes to HSBC

In 2013, the largest bank of England, HSBC Holdings, was deep into a scandal.
Investigations by federal authorities and law enforcement had revealed that for years HSBC had been laundering billions of dollars for Mexican Drug Cartels, channeling money for Saudi banks who were financing terror, moving money for Iran in violation of the sanctions, and other major criminal activity. HSBC’s criminality was pervasive and deliberate by the bank and its officials.

HSBC was a huge Clinton Foundation contributor (many millions) throughout the “investigation” and Bill Clinton was being paid large personal fees for speaking at HSBC events (while Hillary was Sec of State). Eric Holder and the Obama Justice Department did what they were paid to do, and let HSBC off of the hook for a paltry 1.2 billion dollar fine (paid by its stockholders).

Not one director, officer or management member at HSBC was fired or charged with any criminal. Exactly when everyone involved with HSBC Bank (including the Clintons and all of their “donors”) were being let off without penalty, and cover had to be provided to HSBC, Comey was appointed as a director and member of the Board of HSBC (in the middle of the fallout from the scandal).

Comey was part of the effort to cover up the scandal and make HSBC “respectable” again.

Comey appointed to the FBI with no experience in law enforcement

After about a year as HSBC director, despite his lack of any law enforcement experience, no DOJ leadership experience, and no qualifications for the job, Comey was appointed FBI director by Obama. The only qualification Comey had was that the Clintons and their cronies knew Comey was in bed with them, was compromised, and was willing to do their dirty work.

Comey was appointed to the FBI right when Hillary was leaving the State Department, and was vulnerable to the FBI because she had been using a private server, mishandling classified information, selling access to favors/contracts from the State Department to Clinton Foundation donors (including Comey’s Lockheed Martin), and much more. Remember that this was about the time the Inspector General of the State Department found over 2 billion “missing” from the State Department finances during Hillary’s tenure.

The obvious conclusion is that Comey was appointed to the FBI (along with other reliable Clinton-Obama cronies) to run interference for the Clintons and Obamas at the nation’s federal law enforcement agency (in conjunction with a corrupt Department of Justice). Comey was and is owned by the Clintons. He owed all of his power and wealth to being part of their machine and providing them with cover.

Excerpt:  Article is far too long too cut and paste here but well worth your time to read!

http://theblacksphere.net/2017/06/president-trumps-strategic-firing-swamp-rat-james-comey/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump Has Dirt on Comey: STRATEGIC FIRING of Swamp Rat James Comey
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 03:05:54 pm »
I think Mr. Jackson is letting some MAJOR cats out of the bag!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 03:07:47 pm »
Except that Comey pretty much did no favors to Clinton - and thus helped Trump - with his little October announcement about more emails coming to light. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 03:12:12 pm »
Except that Comey pretty much did no favors to Clinton - and thus helped Trump - with his little October announcement about more emails coming to light.

Yeah! Sure!  Whatever you say sport!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 03:15:48 pm »
Yeah! Sure!  Whatever you say sport!

A fact's a fact, sport.  Or are you denying that he came out in October with new Clinton emails?  Or are you denying that his revelation hurt her?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 03:22:00 pm »
A fact's a fact, sport.  Or are you denying that he came out in October with new Clinton emails?  Or are you denying that his revelation hurt her?

Did you read the article that is the subject of this thread sport?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 03:24:10 pm »
Did you read the article that is the subject of this thread sport?

I read what you posted, sport.  If what you posted is wrong, sport, maybe you shouldn't have posted it, sport. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 03:28:24 pm »
I read what you posted, sport.  If what you posted is wrong, sport, maybe you shouldn't have posted it, sport.

Your VERY biased opinion is noted!  Thank you!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2017, 03:30:33 pm »
Your VERY biased opinion is noted!  Thank you!

What opinion?  That there are facts that are inconsistent with the vast conspiracy tale the author spins?  Yes, I'll admit that I'm partial to facts; I wish more people were. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2017, 03:32:44 pm »
What opinion?  That there are facts that are inconsistent with the vast conspiracy tale the author spins?  Yes, I'll admit that I'm partial to facts; I wish more people were.

Which of the FACTS the author exposes do you dispute?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2017, 03:34:08 pm »

I've found that its a lot easier to just let them live with the fantasy that this is all about taking Clinton down.

Reality will roll over them as if they aren't even there.

Oceander

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2017, 03:36:02 pm »
Which of the FACTS the author exposes do you dispute?

I'm more pointing out that his conclusion is not as strong as he thinks it is because there are very relevant facts that are completely inconsistent with it.

If Comeys secret mission in life was taking down Trump, why would he have tried to hamstring Clinton a month before the election?  There is no way to prove most counterfactuals, but it is not outside the realm of reason to believe that Comey materially affected the outcome of the election, and that in Trump's favor. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2017, 03:40:41 pm »
I'm more pointing out that his conclusion is not as strong as he thinks it is because there are very relevant facts that are completely inconsistent with it.

If Comeys secret mission in life was taking down Trump, why would he have tried to hamstring Clinton a month before the election?  There is no way to prove most counterfactuals, but it is not outside the realm of reason to believe that Comey materially affected the outcome of the election, and that in Trump's favor.

And YOU completely ignore the FACT that Comey completely papered over all of the Clinton Foundation law breaking!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2017, 03:57:50 pm »
I can't find a Mark Howard Lewis and that Facebook page isn't available.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2017, 04:01:58 pm »
I can't find a Mark Howard Lewis and that Facebook page isn't available.

Apparently you overlooked the link the author provided!

https://www.facebook.com/StillinSaigon?fref=nf

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2017, 07:10:37 pm »
Apparently you overlooked the link the author provided!

https://www.facebook.com/StillinSaigon?fref=nf

Nope. It still says that page isn't available.

Offline corbe

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2017, 11:15:44 pm »
   Very Good Read @Bigun
   Thanks for Sharing
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2017, 11:19:21 pm »
   Very Good Read @Bigun
   Thanks for Sharing

Glad you enjoyed it.   :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2017, 11:26:03 pm »
   I particularly liked this, being a Lover of Brevity, how Kevin was able to break up this complex Time period in as few sentences as possible.

Enter Loretta Lynch

Loretta Lynch was supposed to complete the cover-up for Hillary as Attorney General by issuing a finding that the deliberately botched FBI “investigation” did not justify prosecution of Hillary. But someone screwed up and Bill Clinton was videoed meeting with Loretta Lynch in Arizona shortly before she was supposed to make her decision on Hillary (interference with a federal investigation), and Lynch could no longer credibly squash the Hillary scandal. The solution, give the job to James. The Clintons owned him and he would have to do whatever is necessary to provide cover.

Comey goes on national TV and violates every rule of the FBI, the Justice Department, and American law enforcement by revealing some of the FBI’s “evidence” of what Hillary did (enough to make it look like the FBI and Comey did some investigation), then declaring that there was no “intent” and clearing Hillary. He did what he was ordered to do.

The Justice Department and Obama backed Comey’s cover-up and it looked like Hillary had survived the scandal.

Then, right before the election, the NYPD obtained pervert Anthony Wiener’s laptop and found classified emails from Hillary on the laptop. The NYPD began leaking details to new-media outlets, and the story was about to explode.

Comey once again stepped in to cover Hillary.

He short-circuited the NYPD leaks by publicly acknowledging the laptop and the emails, but then claimed just days later that hundreds of thousands of emails had all been reviewed and “nothing new” was on the laptop. Once again, he had done his job. Providing cover and FBI “protection” for Hillary on the newest scandal when it broke.

If Hillary had won, Comey would have kept right on providing cover for the corruption of the Clinton machine. He would have kept the FBI paralyzed, prevented the Clinton Fund from being investigated, and continued to do his job as the Clinton’s personal scandal eraser at the FBI.

BUT TRUMP WON.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2017, 11:30:35 pm »
   I particularly liked this, being a Lover of Brevity, how Kevin was able to break up this complex Time period in as few sentences as possible.

Personally I found the entire piece to be very good and IMHO right on target.

- J. R. R. Tolkien