Author Topic: Kathy Griffin loses remainder of her tour gigs in wake of Donald Trump severed head scandal after dramatic press conference  (Read 2196 times)

rangerrebew

Kathy Griffin loses remainder of her tour gigs in wake of Donald Trump severed head scandal after dramatic press conference

The embattled comedian had seven dates left on her Celebrity Run-Ins Tour 
    The last hold out, Uptown Theater in Napa, cancelled on Friday
    BergenPAC in New Jersey cancelled before her dramatic press conference
    Democratic Senator Al Franken disinvited her to a public appearance scheduled in July after he defended her
    She lost an endorsement deal with Squatty Potty, an ergonomic toilet-aid footstool company and her CNN New Year's Eve gig with Anderson Cooper

By Daily Mail Reporter

Published: 00:35 EDT, 3 June 2017 | Updated: 02:33 EDT, 3 June 2017

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4568198/Kathy-Griffin-loses-rest-tour-gigs.html#ixzz4ivQ7tlWr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline Just_Victor

But it's all Trump's fault according to Griffin at her presser, and he owes her an apology for ruining her life. :facepalm:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 10:24:30 am by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Oceander

Wow.   She really trashed herself. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

The fact that Mssssssssss. Griffin lost the rest of her gigs is a perfect example of what liberals hate most - free enterprise.   Her brand of "humor" is not appreciated by the paying public so her sponsors have shut her down. blij26

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
She lost an endorsement deal with Squatty Potty, an ergonomic toilet-aid footstool company

Crappy situation for her.

Offline Applewood

Griffin should have known her stunt would cause outrage and that there would be a backlash.  If she didn't, she has to be the most stupid woman on earth.    Really, honey, suck it up. You did something stupid and offensive. Now take your punishment like a grownup.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Griffin should have known her stunt would cause outrage and that there would be a backlash.  If she didn't, she has to be the most stupid woman on earth.    Really, honey, suck it up. You did something stupid and offensive. Now take your punishment like a grownup.

Perfectly said.
 goopo

@Applewood
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 02:10:36 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
We all fail all the time, but you aren't a failure until you start blaming someone else.

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

She DID know there would be backlash. In the video of the photo shoot, she can be heard saying that this stunt was going to affect her, something like, "I'm going to have to go to Mexico" or something.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She was trying to be the new Rosie O'Donnell. She wanted to be invited to all the Leftwing talk shows, she wanted a seat on The View, she wanted to be a contendah.

Oh Marlon, You WERE Somebody. GIF - OnTheWaterfront MarlonBrando Contender GIFs

Some speaker on Fox mentioned this morning, that in the bubble world Liberals live in, they have convinced themselves that Trump is such a vile, despicable, horrible, evil, creature, that absolutely nothing was 'out of bounds' in terms of ridiculing, mocking, and insulting, him and his family.

He said that he believes Griffin was truly shocked that everyone was so offended by what she did. Obviously, she expected blow-back, but she did not expect what happened. She thought she was going to be the new champion of the Leftists and the Resist movement. That is how deluded and detached from reality, the anti-Trump Left has become. Liberals are not normal, rational, people. They live in a fantasy world that only exists in their own heads.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

I thought the stunt was more stupid than anything else. Remember during Bush II's presidency they wrote books and plays having him getting shot or killed.   No doubt they wished something like that would actually happen. Bush never said anything about it.
What galls me is the perpetual hypocrisy of libs who do vile stunts like that  and then cry and whine because they get called on about it.  Always saying the worst things and then hollering foul and getting outraged when others do it to their pols.

Offline dfwgator

How many liberals cared when Anita Bryant lost her career from standing up to the Homo mafia?

Online corbe

How many liberals cared when Anita Bryant lost her career from standing up to the Homo mafia?

Or this guy

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   Or this guy

Wonder whatever happened to Tuffy?  I googled, and it's like he fell off the face of the Earth in 2013.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

@Applewood not this little girl, no not her, she has to hold a presser, act like a victim and make all sorts of bizarre claims, including that Trump is a bully. Suck it up buttercup, you are a D-lister and always will be a D-lister.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline berdie

Exactly..if you can't do the time don't do the crime.

She shouldn't have done what she did at all. But she made a pretty decent apology and should have just shut up and went away for about 6 months or so. Most people would have forgotten about the incident.

But noooo, she had to come back the next day and make a bigger fool of herself. I agree with Melania on this, the woman is a mental case.

Of course maybe she can't go away for 6 months. Maybe she needs the money. After all...it's not like it's a money producing New Years Eve. :shrug:

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Remember during Bush II's presidency they wrote books and plays having him getting shot or killed.   No doubt they wished something like that would actually happen. Bush never said anything about it.

The pattern repeats over and over.  We all know that 9 times out of 10 there are no consequences for outrageous or radical acts on the Left.  They might as well have a standard list of prepared excuses they can hand out ahead of time in case anyone happens to raise an eyebrow.  But they don't really care, they just go back and repeat the pattern a few days later, different time, different place.